Florence Freedom Baseball - Halo Night - July 25, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

Hello all, I've been contacted by the General Manager of the Florence Freedom Professional Baseball team. They are looking for Spartans and Halo cosplayers to attend an event at the ballpark. Specifically: a Halo night! The details are below.

Halo Night - Florence Kentucky

Date: July 25, 2015
Where: Florence, Kentucky
Gates Open: 5:05pm
Game Time: 6:05pm

Event Details:
-Greet fans as they enter the stadium
-Participate with between inning promotions
-Be on the field to assist with throwing first pitch
-Be on the field with birthday boys/girls as the crowd sings happy birthday
-Stroll around concourse for photo ops with fans

Food & beverage will be provided for the event, including beer.

Provided for those who will be traveling a distance:
-They will provide up to 4 hotel rooms (May be shared depending on how many attend)
-They will also provide gas allowance, which will be split between all attending cosplayers

What I need from you:
Photos of you in your suit. The baseball team would like to hand out Halo Night posters with your image on them to fans as they are coming into the stadium.

Please contact me or Lazkin if you would like to attend and can make it. I will need the photo of your suit when you message me to send to the General Manager. From there, I can confirm who will be there and let you know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Florence Freedom Baseball - Halo Night

I am working on my costume, if I have it done I will go as a spartan, (IE lets get build days for more!!!) I will also be willing to be a handler, assuming my costume is not done.

I think I should be able to make it.

I put in my time off request yesterday. Hopefully I can make it :) I'm looking forward to meeting whoever can come!

I am a maybe. I would have to find someone that is going who will be able to take me. It's still a few months away so there is no telling where I will be living at that time. Either way, it sounds like a lot of fun! :D

Nope. I'm still "Pending."

I can't seem to find where you may have tried to join. Let me know if you're still having issues and Lazkin and I will see what we can do!

Still says my request to join is "pending."

I am hoping to have my grunt done by then. If so, we should do a little skit with it.

Hopefully my elite is done by then.... It would be really cool to have some 'baddies' wandering around too.

Can't go. In fact there are two other events I'm unable to attend due to a family emergency this past week, that used the paid time off I had requested for those events.

I will be there!

376775_10151035813722893_154295135_n.jpg

If you are attending, I need to make sure I have you on my list so if you haven't contacted me on here or on Facebook. Please do as soon as possible!

Hello All!
We are roughly 2 weeks out, if you have not messaged me and want to attend. Please do so ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back