Florence Freedom Baseball - Halo Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Hello Spartans,

The admins from the Midwest have reached out to us to do a co-regiment event. We have been contacted by the General Manager of the Florence Freedom Professional Baseball team. They are looking for Spartans and Halo cosplayers to attend an event at the ballpark. Specifically: a Halo night! The details are below.

Halo Night - Florence Kentucky

Date: July 25, 2015
Where: Florence, Kentucky
Gates Open: 5:05pm
Game Time: 6:05pm

Event Details:
-Greet fans as they enter the stadium
-Participate with between inning promotions
-Be on the field to assist with throwing first pitch
-Be on the field with birthday boys/girls as the crowd sings happy birthday
-Stroll around concourse for photo ops with fans

Food & beverage will be provided for the event, including beer.

Provided for those who will be traveling a distance:
-They will provide up to 4 hotel rooms (May be shared depending on how many attend)
-They will also provide gas allowance, which will be split between all attending cosplayers

What I need from you:
Photos of you in your suit. The baseball team would like to hand out Halo Night posters with your image on them to fans as they are coming into the stadium.

Please let me know if you would like to attend and can make it. I will need the photo of your suit when you message me to send to the General Manager. From there, I can confirm who will be there and let you know

Thank you.

Bringing this back up, we are finalizing some details and I wanted to know who would be interested in coming to this event. I'll for sure be there and would love to have some of our members there. :)

Attachments

• Noble 6.jpg
    Noble 6.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 502
I would absolutely have LOVED to do this, but my family and I will be on vacation at that time. We were all just talking about going to a baseball game, and this would have been perfect!

This was an amazingly fun event. The GM of the team was telling us. He would be interested in doing this every year. Lets see what happens. Hope to see more of you out there then.

kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back