Pepakura Requests Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 161 said:
Not arguing here just stating a fact.

I have pepakura Viewer and I cant even open many 3do mpq or obj files. The few 3do files that I have managed to open with the program are useless with the viewer. You can not unfold them with the viewer. The program is a viewer only. That's why I asked for some complete files that I can print out.

Don't believe me go to Tama software web site and read the differences between the programs.

To date I have done all my scaling on a photocopy machine because you cant even do any scaling in the viewer. It is very limited. So once again I am asking for some complete PDO files Like Moz has posted. Looking for M6D Pistol and a M6C Magnum Pistol Full PDO with development. Any help appreciated.

My mistake, I thought you meant an unregistered version of Pepakura Designer 2 (which is free BTW and much more versatile).

Last edited by a moderator:
what would be cool, and i might get round to doing some myself, is some building peps - ie, the towers from which those blue beams are shot in the first halo, etc - there are the 3d files on halocemaps.org and it wouldnt be hard to do. i've got a simplified version of the blood gulch (RvB desk thingy anyone?) and if there is any interest i'll pep that, but i dont have a full version - i could only jpeg/gif it...

requesting Halo: Combat Evolved Armored Marines armor

the first post in the database is supposed to be it, but the links are down

I need a un-folded pep model for either a BR or AR...I could unfold one myself, but I'm not exactly 3D smart enough yet :(

Ares said:
Any individual Marine armor parts from any of the Halos.
Jubal said:
requesting Halo: Combat Evolved Armored Marines armor
the first post in the database is supposed to be it, but the links are down
Strider_07 said:
As posted here, The marine armor (espcially the helmet) from Halo 1.

decided to get full pepakura and do it myself :)
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=76560
http://stashbox.org/45267/H1%20armored%20marine.rar

=Jubal=

ive got a simplified AR file. and its already unwraped for all you nice people out there. ill post it up in my thread and in the pep resorce thread tomorow. its edited a bit so its not the game mesh one but its more like in game (as per usuial) bit its still prity simple and no where near as bad as my h3 helmit.

i would realy love it if someone could pm me or post a lnk to the human pistol, i dont realy care wich model. all of the ones ive found are dead links...
so if anyone has one, please pm me. or send email to enter_the_kws@yahoo.com
thnx
-deadly

I know this is kind of demanding, but if anyone could get the file for this helmet that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back