Pepakura Requests Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we could get a Covenant Carbine .pdo or 3d file? I've yet to see a decent one that can be scaled up for full size replicas.

Please don't bump a topic that's been dead for several months.

Also, after searching: a Daft Punk .pdo doesn't exist on the 405th, I'm afraid.

A more detailed, full sized plasma rifle, I know that there is a pdo already out there, but it's small and with little detail, something with robo's or FS's skill level would make me pee my pants. Also, a rogue helmet pdo would be sick.

Primal Weyland said:
Please don't bump a topic that's been dead for several months.

Also, after searching: a Daft Punk .pdo doesn't exist on the 405th, I'm afraid.
kk. lol tastic

Last edited by a moderator:
any chance you can spare a foam bodysuit pdo (if you have one of course, Im not trying to waste anyone time here)?

PLEASE check the previous post date before posting your own! This thread's been dead for over seven years now, and there's absolutely zero point in bumping a dead thread when you already have a post asking for the exact same resource in an active thread.

Please don't necro-post again. I realise that you're in need of resources, but asking for them in dead threads really isn't going to help you - especially when those threads were created and then died years before the content you're seeking was created. Use some common sense, check the previous post date, and if the thread's gone three months or so with no response, please don't post in it. You're only pushing down current threads when you do.

Non Halo, but if someone could make Kamen rider Chaser's helm for me that would awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Non Halo, but if someone could make Kamen rider Chaser's helm for me that would awesome.

EDIT: Nvermend.

Looking for Jorge's helmet pdo file. Can't find it. If anyone has it or knows who has it, please let me know. I am working on 5 helmets for my kids as a present for them when I retire from the Army in June '16. I have the other files I need, I just need to find the pdo of Jorge's Mark IV helmet with attachment. Any help or link would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for Jorge's helmet pdo file. Can't find it. If anyone has it or knows who has it, please let me know. I am working on 5 helmets for my kids as a present for them when I retire from the Army in June '16. I have the other files I need, I just need to find the pdo of Jorge's Mark IV helmet with attachment. Any help or link would be greatly appreciated.

It's in the file archive. Attachment and everything. It's the Grenadier helmet.

Hello I'm working on the Halo 4 Venator armor set. I have almost everything complete but i need a .pdo file for the cod i think its called(covers your front man bits) and back end (covers your rear). I have searched the forums everywhere and can't seem to find one. It does not have to be Venator specific, i think its part of the exosuit but at this point because my convention is next week and ill make anything to fill the gap.

Hello, I'm looking for a PDO file for Vales helmet, or Lindas armour from Halo 5. I don't suppose anyone has said files, or is working on them?

Hello, I'm looking for a PDO file for Vales helmet, or Lindas armour from Halo 5. I don't suppose anyone has said files, or is working on them?
Hello I'm working on the Halo 4 Venator armor set. I have almost everything complete but i need a .pdo file for the cod i think its called(covers your front man bits) and back end (covers your rear). I have searched the forums everywhere and can't seem to find one. It does not have to be Venator specific, i think its part of the exosuit but at this point because my convention is next week and ill make anything to fill the gap.
To my relief after more digging i found what i was looking for.

Please try to keep your requests to one post, if at all possible - if you have more to add to your post after entering it, try using the 'EDIT' feature to add more. Regardless: we have files in the Archive. If you can't find an unfolded PDO of what you're looking for, we have un-edited OBJ files you're more than welcome to work from.

I'm looking for instructions on how to build a halo 4 scout helmet, I'm looking to base my armour off of Felix from red vs blue.

Assistance for builds should go in a build thread, if you're looking for help. This thread is dedicated to file requests only - and we have plenty of files in the Archive for you to enjoy.

Hey folks - First post here. I'm looking to see if someone has / could make me an unfolded COPPERHEAD helmet file for pepakura - I had a look in the file archive and I couldn't find one, and I don't have pepakura designer otherwise I would make an effort to get the OBJ file and unfold it myself. I'd be eternally grateful if someone could help me out, as I'm thinking of building a suit of spartan armor for comiccon next year.

Many thanks!

Edit: Have just had a look at the Halo 5 assets thread and I see that the copperhead OBJ file isn't available in the archive yet. Disregard my request for now, in that case. I'll keep tabs on that thread and once it's available I'll see how things fare. Cheers and sorry about about wasting peoples time!

Please try to keep your requests to one post, if at all possible - if you have more to add to your post after entering it, try using the 'EDIT' feature to add more. Regardless: we have files in the Archive. If you can't find an unfolded PDO of what you're looking for, we have un-edited OBJ files you're more than welcome to work from.

Assistance for builds should go in a build thread, if you're looking for help. This thread is dedicated to file requests only - and we have plenty of files in the Archive for you to enjoy.

I only made one post regarding the armour files, the other two were from another user

So a few weeks after my previous request, which I asked people to disregard due to the OBJ file for the helmet I wanted not being available at that time, I'm back!
Basically I'd like to just reinstate my previous request. I've downloaded pepakura designer, unfortunately I don't have the money right now to pick up a license key though - So I can't actually save any work I do, plus I'm a little bewildered by the actual process involved in unfolding. But yeah, if some kind soul wouldn't mind unfolding the copperhead helmet for me (the OBJ file is in the archive now - Thanks Chernobyl!) so I can start getting it printed off and assembled, I'd be eternally grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back