Potential issue with 405th pep database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Hello moderators and staff. I've noticed now that when I go to download any pep files from the 405th database on 4Shared, that I get an unwanted software program trying to download onto my computer. I know about the little ones whenever the file is about to begin ( The ones you can hit no or skip all for), but I'm talking about right after I click on the file to download from the webpage. The name of the program is Danorel Integral. It has a green arrow with a green background as a logo. I'm used to the older one, the orange circle with the arrow, and that one I trust but this new one I don't. Just want to point this out to everyone that even after accepting it it downloaded some ad program onto my computer and I had to do a system restore. Is there possibly another site where we can download files from, or perhaps move to a better more trusted site?
Thank you for your time,

~Benton

Hey there!

We're still working on transferring some files over, but as far as I'm aware, the vast majority of files are available here on the 405th's File Archive. You won't need to download any third-party download helpers, and all files have been vetted virus-free. Best of all, you can leave Likes comments on downloads to help other users rate the files you're using.

If we're missing any files, please feel free to note one of the Librarians (Myself or Rundown) and we'll get the file you need up as soon as we can.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the help =) I didn't know there was a section like this and it definitely makes me feel safer downloading it from here than on 4Shared.

Upvote 0
Hello guys. I am really glad we finally have a decent database for pep files on the forums themselves. I noticed that my HD ODST Forearm pep files was never uploaded. Hopefully this is the right place to post it. But here is the updated and working LINK . I hope the rest of the 405th enjoys it.

Upvote 0
Hello guys. I am really glad we finally have a decent database for pep files on the forums themselves. I noticed that my HD ODST Forearm pep files was never uploaded. Hopefully this is the right place to post it. But here is the updated and working LINK . I hope the rest of the 405th enjoys it.

Thanks for the update, Kirrou. It's probably best you transfer your files to the Archive, as the idea is to eventually phase out the 4Shared Database. Either way: thank you very much for the model!

Upvote 0
Can I just upload it myself? I didn't know that we could do it ourselves. I'll get on that right now. Thanks for the info.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back