looking for files

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyShisno17

its been a long time since i joined or logged on. i had all the pepakura files for halo armors, weapons, and whatnot. unfortunately my brother deleted them and i couldn't find them again so i gave up. but ive graduated school so ive got alot of free time and i need something to do. anyone know where i can find the files and what programs i need for scaling?

its been a long time since i joined or logged on. i had all the pepakura files for halo armors, weapons, and whatnot. unfortunately my brother deleted them and i couldn't find them again so i gave up. but ive graduated school so ive got alot of free time and i need something to do. anyone know where i can find the files and what programs i need for scaling?

try MissingSpartan7 thread, he has taken care of the database for the 405th for a while now. a excellent job at it too. also the 405th has its own database located here http://www.405th.com/downloads/ or when you log in look right under the flash suppressor at the top of the page on the tabs, it doesnt have as much as MS7's database or atleast not since the last time i looked through it. it has been a while. hope it helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back