Paid Pepakura Job - Animal Head Half Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalPack

Hey guys!

I'm a big fan of pep, but not quite the design or pep software whiz like some of you in here. I'm looking for someone to help design a simple and sleek, geometric animal mask for me. The face will end up as a compartment on my backpack, similar in general aesthetic to the ones pictured here and here. Again, simple, clean, largely geometric. The dimensions I'm looking for in the mask are pretty straight forward: must be within H12in x D3in x W9in. There are some other details that I'll share with you if you decide to take on the project.

I am a 24 yo recent college graduate, so my budget is somewhat limited. However, I value your time and experience and we can work out a dollar figure for the completed project that works for both of us. I'm expecting this to take a few hours up to a day or 2 depending on skill level.

Deliverable: 1-3 animal face half mask designs completed in a format that I can simply print and put together on my own.

Is this something you may be interested in? Shoot me a message or respond below!

AnimalPack

Last edited by a moderator:
now I need to make one to slap on the front of my odst helmet look out boys fox id coming through.

Hi Fox,

I checked out some of your buillds and it looks like you have a great time with this!

How long have you been working on it, and how long did it take you to be able to alter your own pep files in the editing/creating software?

Any interest in helping out with the project?

Cheers!

well for most of my builds it was all on what I could see from images, haven't used models and the ones that do don't usually do this kind of work they might, see some use a program know as blender which on their site can teach you how to do that. and I've been making props since 010 so I've got my roots in it, and if I had the time I would but right now I've got an order to fill by the end of the month so I'll have to check back then.

Hey guys!

I'm a big fan of pep, but not quite the design or pep software whiz like some of you in here. I'm looking for someone to help design a simple and sleek, geometric animal mask for me. The face will end up as a compartment on my backpack, similar in general aesthetic to the ones pictured here and here. Again, simple, clean, largely geometric. The dimensions I'm looking for in the mask are pretty straight forward: must be within H12in x D3in x W9in. There are some other details that I'll share with you if you decide to take on the project.

I am a 24 yo recent college graduate, so my budget is somewhat limited. However, I value your time and experience and we can work out a dollar figure for the completed project that works for both of us. I'm expecting this to take a few hours up to a day or 2 depending on skill level.

Deliverable: 1-3 animal face half mask designs completed in a format that I can simply print and put together on my own.

Is this something you may be interested in? Shoot me a message or respond below!

AnimalPack
AnimalPack i love edm. any ways check this out

btsm%20alpha.jpg

btsm%20pep%20test.jpg

btsm%20side.jpg

and i used these for reference, i couldnt find a back pic, but then i remembered that you stated that it could be a half mask. i added extra so that you can trim it. hope you like it.

btsm%20pic.jpg

btsm%202.jpg

01-Tiger-Helmets.jpg
not unfolded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hzdoh2n57g55vfs/btsm_mask_2.obj

if you like it i accept internet cookies

btsm%20alpha.jpg

btsm%20pep%20test.jpg

btsm%20side.jpg

btsm%20pic.jpg

btsm%202.jpg

01-Tiger-Helmets.jpg

Another unfolded version here. Didn't realize you were doing an unfold, too, Crimmson.

Another unfolded version here. Didn't realize you were doing an unfold, too, Crimmson.

Zaff , thank you. also i was able to acquire the obsidian mind for my warlock just need to level him up, also some legendary items.

Yea I just got my third OM from the engram Xur's selling. So far haven't found one with better stats than my first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back