magnum holsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdemon35

Ok so I have a question has any one made a holster for a magnum.

I’m going to a con in FL, and I want to bring both my magnum and AR for my reach build and I wanted some feedback.

I'm not aware of anyone having built a holster--usually people work on magnet systems with varying degrees of success. The only proper holster I've seen for a magnum is in some of the art showing Sgt Forge from Halo Wars.

UNSC_Forge_updated.jpg

Hope that helps.

Redshirt

Attachments

• UNSC_Forge_updated.jpg
    UNSC_Forge_updated.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,303
Thanks for the info.

I was planning on basing it of the reach hard case utility, and I wanted to use magnets but it didn’t seem to work half the time.

Hmmmm, you could always try this:
Although it requires quite a lot of different tools and machinery. Another idea is how I attached my handcannon to my belt, all I used was a bathroom towel/robe holder and hung it by the trigger guard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, you could always try this:
Although it requires quite a lot of different tools and machinery. Another idea is how I attached my handcannon to my belt, all I used was a bathroom towel/robe holder and hung it by the trigger guard.

that was rely cool. but I was planning on making it out of eva foam

Last edited by a moderator:
I made several holsters that i amgoing to rebuild. I will get pics of them and posted for you today.

I made several holsters that i amgoing to rebuild. I will get pics of them and posted for you today.

thanks

I was thinking what about Lasky from halo 4, and has any one seen one in halo nightfall, sadly I haven't watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back