The start on my Halo: Reach Armour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanNoob

So thought i'd make a post about my progress so it helps me not quit the project all togetherThis is my first time doing something... ever.. but seeing as it's my first time and considering my age i think the result is pretty nifty.

Attachments

• IMG_8567.JPG
    IMG_8567.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_8563.JPG
    IMG_8563.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 229
UPDATE: already? :eek:? it's a pretty small update but i do like covering everything in my thread, So i just finished making the hand plates. I didn't do most of the detail because i lost a piece to one of the plates and i didn't want them to be un-even and plus i don't think people really look at the hand plates.... I will probably regret this decision at a later date
IMG_8577[1].JPG

Pep looks pretty good. Be patient with it. And if a piece doesnt meet your expectations dont be afraid to redo it. I have probably trashed 3 suits worth of pieces. Paper is cheap and easier to redoo at this stage then when you get to the finish stages.

Wow, 20 hours in one session?! Thats crazy. It would explain why it looks really clean though :)

Not at all! i finished it last night.... by far the worst job i've ever done... it's all un-even and a tad bit small

If you make the scale of the helmet to fit your head, the helmet will be way to big. dowels are the key to make the opening bigger so the helmet wont be do big.

IMG_1546.JPG IMG_1547.JPG IMG_1155.JPG

I've decided to Resin the piece before i do anymore because it's starting to loose shape.. hopefully will have some pics up by Sunday!

That looks great good job and looks really clean :) I can't believe you went 30 hours strait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back