Halo Maps That Aren't in .MAP Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning13

Hey everyone

I have been copiously and frantically searching the web for halo 1 anniversary, halo 3, and halo 4 maps from the campaign
I am using them for a remastered version of those cutscenes, and I cannot find them.
The only ones I can find are in the file format .MAP, which I am unable and don't know how to extract to OBJ, FBX, or 3DS.
I also do not have 3ds Max, so am unable to use a lot of files as well.

If anyone has relevant data concerning where I could find these files, please could you tell me, as I have exhausted my efforts in searching for these files.
Also, if anyone could tell me how to convert MAPs into OBJs or FBXs, that would also be really appreciated.
I hope someone can help me, and here's a thank you in advance.

Thanks
Lightning

Read this.

Speaking basically: no. We don't discuss asset extraction on the 405th, due to the questionable legality involved in obtaining said files. The only reason we're even allowed to host the raw files I personally obtained is because we're only making use of the files, rather than explaining in detail how these assets are obtained.

The resources you want are available in other places, but the 405th is not the place to go asking for them - I'd ask that you please take your hunt elsewhere. It'd be a shame for the 405th to be endangered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back