First mjolnir powered armour Mk VI build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in starting a build, but I can't seem to access the link to Master Builder's Pepakura files. Any help would be appreciated.

I can no longer find it, it looks like it has been taken down. If you follow the link to Master Builders dropbox on page two i think you can still get the files. Ill try to find out more.

i found that Chernobyl was doing some reports or something and something went wrong, i believe that the Master Builder is is reposting them soon or someone is restoring them from a backup. But for now the links for the Master Builders drop box works fine i think.

Here's an actual update. I have now sprayed the hand plates in green and have primed the finger bits. I now need to weather the hand plates and final spray the finger bits.
image.jpeg
This is my little contraption to make sure the rain didn't affect my drying bits while I was inside.
image.jpeg
I've also started resining the outside of the chest. This photos a bit old and I've now almost finished resining the outside. And I've also finished making all of the parts of the chest. Now onto the shoulders.
image.jpeg
Heres a pic of the primed finger bits.
image.jpeg
Thanks for looking guys. Hopefully the updates will be more frequent as I have a bit more time now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can anyone tell me why my photos keep posting horizontally instead of vertically?

Where did you find the finger pieces for Mk VI? Or are you just using the Halo 4 pieces? Your photos are probably just posting with the same orientation as in the image files. You could rotate them in an image editor before uploading them.

They're are in the hand files for The master builders set. This should be the link straight to them. The photos are the right way around in the text box before i post but they change when they are posted.

I'm having problems printing the next files, i just updated pepakura designer and now when it prints it comes out blank. If anyone else has had trouble with this any help will be greatly appreciated.

On the other hand though I finished the hands.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Also heres some pics of the bits and bobs around the chest.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg
I have also been speaking to a boat builder I know about fibreglass and he told me to use mat as the base layer as it conforms to curves a lot easier then the next layer in tissue for the strength. It makes it so much easier however you have to be careful of extra shards and sand them back and also it eats it way through resin

So does anyone know about my printing problem as at the moment it has halted all pep work. I tried printing a different file instead of the shoulders (which nothing printed at all) to the thighs which came out with a black pattern over it, i could just see that the numbers had printed out but it was too illegible to read. I have recently updated to pepakura designer 3.1.7 or whatever the newest version is. The problem started happening after that. So please any help would be greatly appreciated

So does anyone know about my printing problem as at the moment it has halted all pep work. I tried printing a different file instead of the shoulders (which nothing printed at all) to the thighs which came out with a black pattern over it, i could just see that the numbers had printed out but it was too illegible to read. I have recently updated to pepakura designer 3.1.7 or whatever the newest version is. The problem started happening after that. So please any help would be greatly appreciated

I had a problem like this when I was printing, the page would print all black... boy was I mad! So much wasted ink! I thought it was an issue with my printer being too far from my router (its wireless) but I wonder if it may have been Pepakura designer. (My printer is an Epson XP 410). I don't know how I fixed it, I ended up just trying to reprint or fiddling with some printer settings in pepakura. It was a pain and it happened on a few different files and had no idea what caused it.

i use hot glue for thick heavy foam areas and contact cement for detail but i didn't use pepakura so contact cement might do

Well at least i know that it can be fixed. I also have a wireless epson.I suppose ill just have to play around. Thanks very much

Does anyone else have any ideas how to fix my printer problem as I'm still not able to carry on with pep?

Are you on windows? If yes, did you check to see if your printer is online by going to the control panel, to hardware and sound, to devices and printers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back