Pepakura I need help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4RGU1GU1

Hi im news here and i just start a MC Mk 4 armor but to the first i dont know how to set my pepakura Designer my height is 1m83 above 6feet 3 pound im slim and weight 75 kg ( 170lbs ) if you have the same shape of me help me plz , send me a message tyvm :)

if you have the files for the mark 4 you go under 2-d menu and click change scail and then scail factor and in put your height width and depth

hopes this helps

noble 10

out

thanks for answer but i need to put my total Height width and depth of just for one piece Ex : measure from my legs or my head or i need to put the measure of all of my body im just embarrassing with the calcul from pepakura
and you mean noble 10 its the final scale ? sorry im beginner with the program ahaha

You have to scale each piece of armour to the area it will be put on, i'll link you to a tutorial on how to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

- Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
The main kind of suite that needs what your asking for is the iron man suit. with halo there are spaces between each piece. If you do your total height with all the pieces changing at the same time, your armor will be HUGE. you need to scale each piece on its own.. but the forearms, thighs, shins, and biceps will be mirrored so you only need to scale those once. WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE, NOW YOU CAN SPEND HALF YOUR LIFE DOING WHAT WE DO :) This stuff makes you become a pepakura addict

Well

if you right click on 2d wiev there`s an option "measure distance between two points" so simply measure your arms legs etc add 2 or 3 cm and then measure your pepakura and adjust the scale until parts are right size for you

yeah thanks dude i have work today on my personnal measure and im gonna buy the pepakura designer because i want to save but i want to do this beast armor in foam but its hard to find a master chief realistic ! but yeah like you mean Welcome to the website ahahah xD and yeah its true pepakura addict :lol if you have a good link for a mk4 realistic lets me see :p !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back