Mac User Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherFanboy

Dear 405th Member,

Well if you're reading this, than thank you. At least I think you're here to help. Anyways I although have a Windows Laptop I currently cannot access it. The thing needs a complete motherboard change. However, I am using a Macintosh Laptop, which I have no downloading privileges to. So, even if Pepakura was available to Macs I couldn't access it or the Windows version. I seem to have really bad luck, but I came here knowing the 405th are nice people and would hopefully help me, if possible. Back to the problem at hand, my friends and I have all decided to build our own foam armor last halloween. Though, I have chosen to build a Custom MK. V Mjolnir Suit, but since I can't draw templates and bring them to life. I was wondering if some person(s) with screenshot capabilities could unfold the files in Designer. Then send me the pics with each template page separated and multiple angled shots of the piece as a 3D model. I know this is a lot to ask, but I won't have my Windows back up till, the end of this fall. If this is possible and you're willing to do this for me I'll put up a long list of every piece I need for the build and my measurements(If you want those). Also if you do this I am going to do this in EVA FOAM​.

Graciously Typed,
AnotherFanboy

That isn't the problem, but on this Mac I have no downloading privileges. If you read the entire thing you know this laptop is not mine to tamper with. Thank you, though, for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back