NEED TEMPLATE MK 4 OR 5 Master chief armor FOAM please not wrong link tks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4RGU1GU1

Hi im news but i know what i want : i need Master chief mk 4 or 5 for foam build !! only i have already it for paper i dont want to see a link for the wiki or something like thats just one give me the info or the template for a foam build thanks you very much for help ! ( and i have tchek all files on this furom and nothing here sorrry but true ! mk 4 or 5 in foam doesnt exist :( !

Hi im news but i know what i want : i need Master chief mk 4 or 5 for foam build !! only i have already it for paper i dont want to see a link for the wiki or something like thats just one give me the info or the template for a foam build thanks you very much for help ! ( and i have tchek all files on this furom and nothing here sorrry but true ! mk 4 or 5 in foam doesnt exist :( !

Yes it does. You just haven't looked hard enough.

Oh, look. here's what you were looking for, all in less than a minute.

I don't mean to discourage you, but I'm going to ask you to stop making multiple threads begging for files rather than looking for them yourself. If you can't find what you're looking for, ask a Librarian (myself or Rundown) and we'll try to get what you're looking for added to the File Archive. Otherwise, please - look harder. The files exist, you just need to do some hunting.

These files are templates to use with foam. They're not pure Pepakura/paper-based files. Actually do some research before you post and ask for things, please - there's only so much advice I can give to you.

Print these files out, overlay them onto foam sheets, and then use the parts to make foam armour pieces. It's as simple as that. If you need foam armour tutorials, literally dozens exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back