Southwest Regiment Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Hello All,

We just wanted to get a head count of who is still active in this regiment. Please just reply and possibly put in any thoughts on how we could help this regiment. Does anyone know if a FB page has been open yet? I remember there was one and now there isn't

Thank you :)

I'm still active... not sure about a facebook group, I've just been posting in the overall 405th one.

I'm active. Haven't seen a FB page yet. I like this forum being used to post SW events, and the main forum for everything else. I would rather see event posting continue here even if a FB page is created please.

I'm still here, too. I haven't seen a FB page yet since the Central one from before the change. I don't have any particular thoughts about helping the regiment in particular (yet), but has there been a regiment-specific logo created? Hoping to put one on my armor when I can. :)

I second this. Maybe we need to start a logo thread and start bouncing ideas around. Then we can get admin input before putting too much effort into it.

I'm down. I could definitely put some effort into making some different options for a logo.

We will gladly give you input if you wish. Hopefully we can get more of you all up and running. There are a lot of things in the works for the 405th as a whole. So you all want to keep your eyes here on the board. As far as using Facebook, in all honesty, the more you can do here on the forums, the better. It will bring more people into your regiment, and the more active your forum shows, the better too. Things can also be Googled, searched, and found here on the forums, unlike on facebook.

Facebook can be a good place to announce regiment appearances and upload photos afterwords (basically PR), but planning and coordination needs to happen here.

Facebook can be a good place to announce regiment appearances and upload photos afterwords (basically PR), but planning and coordination needs to happen here.

Thats our goal :)

We want to use FB to reach out to other recruits/soldiers and welcome them to the 405th by directing them to the forum. The FB page sole purpose is to help spread the word that there are more people in their regions that love to cosplay.

I also wanted to add that if anyone that wants to join the regiment and has not been able to please send me a message and we'll add you.

I still function!!!
Spartan S-128, Active
My build is back on hold though....
:(

Good news: Totally got LASIK!
Bad news: Lost my job
Good news: Exercising 5 days a week and I'm getting ripped; I will be a spartan with or without armor.
Bad news: with my body dimensions changing, I'm avoiding making my mannequin

For anyone curious, here's my 5-day workout spread: http://www.jefit.com/members/user-workout-routine/?xid=2887452
The details within that routine should continue to update as I change things to it.

If anyone needs any dieting or weight loss tips, start here: www.tinyurl.com/LoseWeightENGR/

Did you know there's a fitness thread here on the forums? Check it out! Sorry i don't have the link- posting from my phone.

I need a headcount of who is still active. Please reply to this thread. Message me if you need to be enlisted.

Attempting to be forum-active again so RTX plans don't step on any toes this time.. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back