Peagis' ODST build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peagis01

Jr Member
Started out by picking up this helmet from a member here. While I liked the paint job there were some flaws I needed to fix in the helmet.
CAM00071.jpg
applied a base cote
CAM00083.jpg
bondo work
CAM00087.jpg
CAM00097.jpg
CAM00103.jpg
under cote of a brushed silver
CAM00137.jpg
added some toothpaste and hit with the top cote dark metallic grey
CAM00139.jpg
CAM00140.jpg
CAM00142.jpg
Added some UNSC Vinyl decals i picked up from ebay.
CAM00153 (1).jpg
CAM00146.jpg
Picked up some Black BDU's and a Tactical vest I had leftover from my paintball days.
CAM00157.jpg
And the gloves are coming along.
CAM00159.jpg

Your paint job pales in comparison to mine. You nailed the colors. It looks really good! The blue visor adds to the look as well.

Are you planning on building the rest of the armor?

Armor is coming soon, I ordered from Sean Bradley. Wait to you guys see what I got coming!!!

I really like the battle damage that you have done! I hope to see more of this painting on then rest of the suit!

Thanks JamestFox! I am planning on doing that scheme along with a really cool touch I was able to have made just for this. I just got confirmation that the rest of my armor is on the way. So hopefully i'll be getting that done over then next 3 weeks.

Pep or foam bud? I am about to start my ODST build off and trying to see where we all think is best to start.

lol...well dang. But still looks good either man.

Looking good. I'm looking forward to the weathering. Those emblems you have will stand out well on your armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back