Pepakura Unfolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, this is amazing work! I really want to learn to unfold stuff from 3d models but I'm just getting into this stuff. Actually registered on here just to let you know I really appreciate your work! I'm going to try assembling the Last Word first. Also wanted to ask if you ever finished the Hawkmoon unfold? I would love to assemble that and give away as a gift to a friend who loves that gun.

Thank-you! I have almost finished the Hawkmoon unfold just adding finishing touches. Sorry it is taking so long I have been a bit busy lately.

Absolutely no worries mate, not like I'd expect you to deliver free stuff instantly :D We are all super thankful that people like you are willing to do these kinds of things and expect nothing in return. It's people like you who give back to the communities that contributes the most to the evolving of the hobbies by giving the rest of us the opportunity to make cool stuff which we would not be able to make otherwise :D

Ok, so I have finally finished the Hawkmoon. It is a little rough but shouldn't be too hard to do.
Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 2.45.13 pm.png
Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/r7_bHJiGba/Hawkmoon.html

I have uploaded a video to youtube of a time-lapse of me unfolding the Monte Carlo if anyone is interested in seeing the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Prometheus935 Thanks for your work...much appreciated. I do have 1 question however, what is the deal with the small cluster of pieces on 2 of the files that are not put into place on the pages? Are they scrap and not needed or do we simply just have to place them on a page? Thanks.

@ Prometheus935 Thanks for your work...much appreciated. I do have 1 question however, what is the deal with the small cluster of pieces on 2 of the files that are not put into place on the pages? Are they scrap and not needed or do we simply just have to place them on a page? Thanks.
Yeah those are just small pieces that won't have really any effect on the over build. You may have to just fill in some of the gaps left by them with scrap paper. I did that simply because the pieces are so small it would be frustrating to cut and fold and so on. Though I believe as I said that the pieces shouldn't effect the build. Also with the Hawkmoon I left out the pieces that make the wires on the side as using real wires a substitute would be easier and give a cleaner look.

Yeah those are just small pieces that won't have really any effect on the over build. You may have to just fill in some of the gaps left by them with scrap paper. I did that simply because the pieces are so small it would be frustrating to cut and fold and so on. Though I believe as I said that the pieces shouldn't effect the build. Also with the Hawkmoon I left out the pieces that make the wires on the side as using real wires a substitute would be easier and give a cleaner look.

That is what I was thinking but wanted to make sure...Thanks A Lot.

The link has probably expired as this thread was started almost 3 years agor. Last reply is over a year old. Replying to it now is frowned upon in most forums as it pushes newer threads down. So please no necro posting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back