Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Good morning, All!

As you may have seen in Art's announcement, I've taken on the DXO position to help get things running. I am new to the community, although I have had a set of ODST armor for probably ohhhhh a year now and just haven't finished building it. When I do get it built, I will be part of this Regiment. I'm in Edmonton, Alberta.

I also have several people local to me that are active Halo costumers who strayed away from here a tad. I've been talking to them about coming back and being active!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Nice to meet you, Angela! Being the DXO means you're the "Division Executive Officer", correct? :confused

Just want to make sure of my understanding of the new division positions being set up as part of the 405th's new club tenants and layout, lol.

I'll go ahead and add you to the complete and active members lists. Thanks for providing your info (city, province).

I know you mentioned becoming part of the regiment once your armour's finished, but I can see about getting you added to the regiment now, if you like.

That's correct! I'm in charge of all of the front end stuff so Art can concentrate on all of the site and tech stuff.

Yep, you can add me now. More incentive to resize those giant thighs for these short legs.....hahaha

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back