RTX 2015 - Exhibitors/Funders Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Termhn, got myself a weekend pass! :)
Can't wait to see everyone!

Now to jump into panic mode and finish my suit.

Who all is going out of curiosity?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Termhn, got myself a weekend pass! :)
Can't wait to see everyone!

Now to jump into panic mode and finish my suit.

Who all is going out of curiosity?
Sweet. Wish I could grab one myself, but I don't think it's going to work out this year. I'm making a resolution to go next year though :cry

i'll be going by myself to the event, with my spartan armor (wich i'm currently updating)
by the way, i've got a question, where and when do i pay the $60 for the shirts?
i'm very exited to see everyone!

Termhn or anyone else in need of a Ticket, my friend is no longer able to go to RTX, so she is now looking to sell (for face value) and transfer her pass, which, yes you are able to do. Figured it would be better to post here first to help out a fellow 405th Member wanting to go than to go straight to the RT Forums.

Termhn or anyone else in need of a Ticket, my friend is no longer able to go to RTX, so she is now looking to sell (for face value) and transfer her pass, which, yes you are able to do. Figured it would be better to post here first to help out a fellow 405th Member wanting to go than to go straight to the RT Forums.
I would totally take you up on that if I was able to go, but alas it's almost certainly not going to work out for this year.

Understandable. Well, if you, or anybody else know a 405ther looking for a Weekend Pass, send them my way!

Understandable. Well, if you, or anybody else know a 405ther looking for a Weekend Pass, send them my way!

Try the FB group, maybe someone from there wants to go

Hey all! Just an update, I am SUPER swamped right now, but I will have some stuff to announce as soon as I'm back in Texas. My job with the Red Cross has me flying all over the country, and I've been home for maybe four days in the past month and a half. Craziness.

I can already spoil, shirts are a no-go for RTX, but interest is noted and we may just end up doing a run anyway once these image guidelines get worked out.

If you have any questions, please post or message me, and I will address them all once I can update on Tuesday. Cheers all!

I will be going but being sort of new to the forum and not having any completed works I don't have much to contribute just yet. I will be stopping by and possibly be buying a prop or two. Next year however count me in to help out!

I can probably bring an extra Pistol, Plasma Grenade, and Andy/Assault Bomb/Grifball for display at the table.

I can drop off some weapon props for display during the weekend, will be in my Church armor with Sniper rifle Saturday, but also have the Shotgun and Ma5b ar that can be put on display. Will also be willing to help out during the weekend, as well as setup if needed as will be there Wednesday through tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back