Need an assist for first time foam build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan Fraijo

Hi I've never created foam armor before and need help getting the foam files for the master chief helmet. I have a problem with 4shared on my phone and am not sure if I get access to 405th at school. I don't have computer access at home. I was curious if I could get the foam files sent to my personal email maybe as an image? and I could upload them to my school google account and print them. Any help would be very appreciated!

Hi I've never created foam armor before and need help getting the foam files for the master chief helmet. I have a problem with 4shared on my phone and am not sure if I get access to 405th at school. I don't have computer access at home. I was curious if I could get the foam files sent to my personal email maybe as an image? and I could upload them to my school google account and print them. Any help would be very appreciated!

Which Master Chief helmet are you looking for? There's a distinction between the Mk V helmet used in Halo CE, the Mk VI used in Halo 3, and the newer style used in Halo 4. If you let me know which style you're looking for I'll try to find a copy for you, if one exists.

Welcome aboard, Spartan Fraijo!

Foam is fun to work with but you do need some time and patience to get your techniques right. While Chernobyl kindly assists you in choosing a helmet type and getting those files for you, you might want to check out some more generic foam tutorials to learn about tools and cuts etc. It'll help you start off with a good base!

I'm looking for the halo 4 helmet please. Thank you very much I'm new to the site also so apologies if it takes time for me to reply.

I'm looking for the halo 4 helmet please. Thank you very much I'm new to the site also so apologies if it takes time for me to reply.

I'll get to work on that as soon as I can - though, I can't promise a foam unfold immediately. You may want to consider investing in some thicker card, and attempting a Pepakura build at default scale.

I'll send you a Dropbox link as soon as I've got something for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back