Agent Carolina Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylor

Hi guys! I've been stalking this thread for such a long time but I've never actually posted anything
So I wanna build Agent Carolina from RVB because she is the best
This is my first build so I have no idea what I'm doing. Any tips and help would greatly be appreciated!
I don't have any pictures right now, but I can hopefully post some soon.
But until then, I just wanted to ask all the rvb fans: What type of armor should I use for Carolina?

I like her before they switched to Halo 4. I think the Halo 3 armor looks much more human and isn't as crazy. Her is season 9 was great!

Well if you do the Halo 4 version then good luck finding the unfolded legs she wears. I've only seen the bulk legs in .obj form. So I would say go with halo 3! Good luck!

Well best of luck. I think a Halo 4 Carolina would be great. I do believe the Mark V legs she had at the end of the last season are in the archive but you might need to ask someone to help unfold them. Or take the great pain on yourself. Either way I am looking forward to seeing this come together.

Pep files are your best bet but if your like me and don't have the attention span Eva foam is great and use the pep files as references, hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back