Priss hardsuit build

Status
Not open for further replies.

vixenfire

I final decided to begin my (possibly) year long project of building my priss hardsuit. because atm I don't have a printer, im doing free-hand tracing. i'll attempt to update this thread after each part I cut and put on. I started with the antennae and am moving across the head to start.
DSC00411.JPG

current spot: DSC00412.JPG

prob bondo to start. the domed front will have that visor material that is on etsy. it'll be fiberglassed into the visor framing.

About the visor it might be better to use strong magnets with it it makes it easier to clean it or interchange visors if it gets damaged, but it's also more stable if you fiberglass it, food for thought

im going to buy 2 sets of the material and fiberglass 2 frames. that way, if one breaks, ill have a replacement already to install.

Really looking forward to seeing more on this. Always loved the Hardsuits and Priss's in particular.

update 1:
more of the helmet is done. im going to work both halves separately from eachother then attach them, once I get the final fitting right.
DSC00413.JPG
what is now done: antenae1.png

final update for tonight:
starting to form the dome. had found out I little into the assemble that there was a small sliver of space that I forgot about. I fixed it though.
DSC00414.JPG
whats done: antenae1.png
i'll continue tomorrow afternoon after work

Probably wasn't the best idea to color the paper so much, the ink makes the paper really weak. Still, good work.

idk what type of paper this is. its thicker than printer paper but lighter than the paper used in Christmas cards

idk what type of paper this is. its thicker than printer paper but lighter than the paper used in Christmas cards
DSC00416.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back