Regiment application forms official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
Gentelmen and ladies of the SouthWest regiment,

It has now become official that applications for regiments to be approved have been opened. We as staff need one of your members to please fill out the form for your regiment. If you can decide who should, or who wishes to fill it out, please contact me ASAP. Thank you.

Ashuraa, was this completed?

Please quote/tag me in your response so I'll be notified! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep WandererTJ it has been done and completed some time ago. We are working now on getting everyone's regimental patches done, and also working on how we are going to actually deploy members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentelmen and ladies of the SouthWest regiment,

It has now become official that applications for regiments to be approved have been opened. We as staff need one of your members to please fill out the form for your regiment. If you can decide who should, or who wishes to fill it out, please contact me ASAP. Thank you.
Do we still have to sign up? I'd like to contact you.

Hello Connor C ! Welcome to the forum!

To join a Regiment you will need to have an account for 90 days with 50 posts. So start reading and ask questions! Lots to learn within these halls.

While posting please be aware of dead threads. If someone is building something and no one has commented in the last 3 months then the thread is dead and should only be replied to hy the OP (original poster).

Apart from that, have fun! Feel free to send me a message if you have any more questions about the forum.

I’d like to submit one. How do I PM y’all?
Hello, this thread is from 2015, 4 years ago. It was at this time that our Regiments were formally created and their boundaries set. At this time we are only creating new regiments for those members not currently covered by an existing Regiment's territory.

Our current Regiments are:
Australia – Covering Australia
Canadian – Covering Canada
Colonial – Covering Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
European – Covering Europe including the British Isles and ending at the Russian border.
Midwest -Covering Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
Mountain – Covering Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
New Zealand – Covering New Zealand
Pacific – Covering California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii.
Southern – Covering Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington D.C.
Southwest – Covering Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Mexican Regiment/Regimiento de Mexico - Mexico, Central America and South America - (Cubriendo México, América Central y América del sur)
Singapore Regiment - Covering Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back