Appraisals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebowmn

I'm not new to prop making but I am fairly new to selling them and I'm new to the 405th community so I thought I would start this board since I couldn't find any other one.

What I need is advice. And I figured if there's a board dedicated to that advice it could help out other people aswell.

Okay so I made some gauntlets that, I my opinion, look awesome. They Are a sort of fake leather material. I reused some vinyl flooring displays from my work and the result was fantastic. To reiterate I'm still new here and I don't know how to upload pictures yet but I will try. Anyway I was just wondering what a reasonable price to sell them for would be. Also if it's not too much trouble, what should I use to paint them given they're covered in marker and are all a dull white?

Attachments

• DSC_0469.JPG
    DSC_0469.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
DSC_0472.JPG

I think it's working?

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0470.JPG

The mobile version of this site is a little confusing

Attachments

• DSC_0469.JPG
    DSC_0469.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
they look skyrim based.

I thought that too when I was building them but I actually based then off of a picture I found a couple of months back, I can't remember who the original creator was or what they were from but yea unfortunately I can't say they're entirely my own design

well I'm sure its skyrim i'll check with the in game files real fast.
could be orcish by the look or dragonplate, or daedric if you had them the other way.

Use the time you used to make them and the cost of materials.you have to set the price for your own inventory my friend.
like lets say prezentarea was $10 and you spend 3 hours doing it give yourself a $8.25 hour and you are at $34.75 for a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back