First Project! : Halo 4 E.O.D

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipninja

Member DIN
S770
Just finished the first step : template making
image.jpg

Which materials will you be making this out of? I have a feeling that you could have saved ink on your templates by printing outlines as opposed to black shapes.

Good luck on your build!

Which materials will you be making this out of? I have a feeling that you could have saved ink on your templates by printing outlines as opposed to black shapes.

Good luck on your build!

I am going to be making my armor out of Eva foam, and thank you for the tip on the ink Thank you

Update 1:
- I started learning with foam and created part of the helmet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 438
cool man it is nice to see other people making helms out of foam, I hope it works out for you.

Progress is slow with the breaking of my hot knife and the time with homework, hope to get an update out soon

Update 2: Finally was able to get some time to make some more progress on hy helmet. I started the top of it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 227
Update 3: happy to have an update so soon :) today I started work on forehead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 189
I have some news... I'm not happy with the way this turned out. It's sloppy and I am planning on starting over, I learned a lot during the start of this build so hopefully the next will turn out even better :) I can't wait to start again ! :D

Well good luck. I am always looking for another EOD for the Exploding Fist Detachment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back