cons/ meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.
so. some we are spread out a bit but that doesn't have to be a problem.
We have huge cons all over europe, and maybe some can overlap.

I'm going to or hope to go to:

Dutch comic con -netherlands
FACTS - belgium
LONDON COMIC CON - london

The only problem I had with this con is the lack of cheap Hotels to stay and it gets really crowded in some areas. I think this goes for most cons tho.

koln isnt far away from us so we would drive up early and just drive back after the day. im not usually a 2 day kinda guy for such events.

Hey,

if i get my armor ready until august i might join the gamescon.. just an hour drive so no problem.

But i don´t think so :D

I would like to but I dont know if I have my armor finished and even then I have a transport problem.
I don't know anyone in or near berlin how has a car and drive to gamescom.

It a long as ride with the train and i can't really sit in my armor, but maby I finde way.

It a long as ride with the train and i can't really sit in my armor, but maby I finde way.

Maybe you find another cosplayer thats willing to transport your stuff. Coming from south germany I know the struggle to transport stuff to Gamescom.

For the fellow Spartans that want to go to Gamescom:
Ticket sales start in a few days, and if you don't plan to wait 2-3 hours in a really really crowded place I would suggest to buy them online. They offer them cheaper during April as well.
They sell like crazy and you will have low chances to get one like one month before the con. Especially the saturday tickets are gone fast, so the sooner you buy your ticket the better!

yeah probably be going! sounds like a blast! hope to see a lot of you guys there.
Probably going on saturday.

Should we start planning a camping trip/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back