My first post and armor! Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
After many hours of work I finished one of two forearms and hand plates. I didn't know that the forearm is so difficult to build
Unterarm und Handplatte.JPG

You put the forearms together a lot better then I did fantastic work.

At last I finished the second forearm and handplate. This time I was a littlebit faster and this is the result.

izog 010.JPGizog 002.JPGizog 004.JPG

Looking awesome, man! And you're making good time on the pep work. Reach has some of the best-looking armor, and I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

Do you plan on doing the kind of work i'm doing to the same helmet I'm working on. Everything so far is looking great. Let me know if you need assistance with resining.

Super excited to see this Reach set completed. Some of my favorite armors as well. I don't know if this available in Germany but Aquaresin is an alternative to epoxy or polyurethane resin (fiberglass resins).

Do you plan on doing the kind of work i'm doing to the same helmet I'm working on. Everything so far is looking great. Let me know if you need assistance with resining.

Thanks. I think so, yes. But I have no idea how to make this, so it's very nice of you to offer me your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Super excited to see this Reach set completed. Some of my favorite armors as well. I don't know if this available in Germany but Aquaresin is an alternative to epoxy or polyurethane resin (fiberglass resins).

Thanks a lot! I will have a look at this alternative.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks nice and clean good pep work can't waite to see more.

Thank you!

I worked many hours on the left thigh, but it didn't work the way I wanted. What do you guys think, is it good enough?

Oberschenkel links 1.JPGOberschenkel links 2.JPGOberschenkel links 3.JPG

Thigh looks good in my opinion. But that opinion is coming from a noob working on his first armor project as well so take it with a grain of salt

Thigh looks good in my opinion. But that opinion is coming from a noob working on his first armor project as well so take it with a grain of salt

Thank you. I don't care, if you are a noob or not. I'm grateful for every comment ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back