My first post and armor! Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!! I finished the right thight. It's not as good as the left one, but I think it's ok.
Oberschenkel und Gürtel 2.JPG

Beautiful. I suggest you do something I leaned so the area doesn't break. Take a piece of paper and glue it to the area to make a strong bond and a good seal. Cut the pieces to be able to fit the entire seam. If you don't do this it will break :(

IMG_2682.JPG IMG_2683.JPG IMG_2684.JPG

The shins are complete now. It's just awesome to wear them, but I'm also afraid that they break.
gfsj 009.JPG

The shins are complete now. It's just awesome to wear them, but I'm also afraid that they break.
View attachment 11678

Badassness, so they don't break make sure you use bondo glass after you resin them. I mixed regular bondo with resin for the lower half and that was a mistake. Bondo glass in a lot stronger then bondo. So mix rondo with bondo glass and give the inside 2 coats. Then you won't worry about anything breaking

The craftsmanship is incredible, excited to see it done!

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Badassness, so they don't break make sure you use bondo glass after you resin them. I mixed regular bondo with resin for the lower half and that was a mistake. Bondo glass in a lot stronger then bondo. So mix rondo with bondo glass and give the inside 2 coats. Then you won't worry about anything breaking

Thanks for your tipps

- - - Updated - - -

The left boot is finished including the boot plate.
Schuh (links) 2.JPG

These are the last four pieces, the knee caps and the left and right ankle. Now the armor is complete (except attachements and weapons).
Knie Platten und Knöchelschutz 2.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

These are the last four pieces, the knee caps and the left and right ankle. Now the armor is complete (except attachements and weapons).
Knie Platten und Knöchelschutz 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back