My first post and armor! Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

miraklis

Jr Member
Hello everyone,
this forum is great and I'm glad to meet new people! I learned so much and the posts from the other members helped and inspired me a lot. So some weeks ago I startet to build my own first armor. I decided to build an armor from Halo Reach. I never build something like this before. Now I finished the helmet, the torso and the belt, but only the paper shapes from Pepakura. Now I can't continue, because I can't finde some good files for the arms and legs. I saw some really awesome armors in this forum, but not the files for them. Can anyone help?

By the way, I am from Germany near Munich. Anyone else?

Servus alle miteinander, ich würde mich sehr neue Leute aus Deutschland mit dem selben Wahn kennen zu lernen.
View attachment Carter Helmet.JPGView attachment Torso.JPGView attachment Belt.JPG

Your pep work looks suuper clean, nice job! I would resin and glass those babies up sooner rather than later (before building the arms/legs) so you don't have to worry about warping!

Thank you guys! Also for the wallpaper :D
Well, to resin and glass this armor will be the next challenge, because I've never seen resin in Germany. But I read that wood-glue is an option.

damn dude, That looks fantastic. Very clean pep work. Nice to have a fellow commander build to watch. Keep me posted

damn dude, That looks fantastic. Very clean pep work. Nice to have a fellow commander build to watch. Keep me posted

Thank you! You are helping me a lot with your posts. But from where do you got the awesome files for the arms and legs? Could you share them?

really nice pep work, from the work I am doing on my helmet i understand now having that clean work will make your life so much easier later. Good luck on the build!

really nice pep work, from the work I am doing on my helmet i understand now having that clean work will make your life so much easier later. Good luck on the build!

less mistakes on the pep work means less mistakes to fix, easier to bondo :)

Moin,

guck mal in die European Abteilung da sind noch mehr Deutsche ;)

Looks good, go to the european regiment for more Europeans :D

Hey man if u need anything i am glad to help cause i am german too and finished my reach armor some months ago.

Great work so far.

So und jz auf deutsch ^^ Wenn du die Paper - Bondo methode nimmst hast du 2 Varianten. Resin ist ein Harz was aus 2 Komponenten besteht und in
Deutschland im Baumarkt oder Autofachhandel unter den Begriffen Epoxidharz oder Polyesterharz zu finden ist. Solltest du noch Dateien suchen dann sag bescheid oder schau mal
in unsere Gruppe auf Facebook da haben wir ein Reach dateien set hochgeladen.

PS: Ich und ein Kumpel haben die Gruppe extra für deutsche Bastler erstellt (Pepakura und Cosplay Deutschland) da man ja fast nur englische Foren/ Gruppen findet. Ach und wir kommen aus Freiberg / Sachsen ^^

Viel Erfolg bei deim Projekt ;)

Hey man if u need anything i am glad to help cause i am german too and finished my reach armor some months ago.

Great work so far.

So und jz auf deutsch ^^ Wenn du die Paper - Bondo methode nimmst hast du 2 Varianten. Resin ist ein Harz was aus 2 Komponenten besteht und in
Deutschland im Baumarkt oder Autofachhandel unter den Begriffen Epoxidharz oder Polyesterharz zu finden ist. Solltest du noch Dateien suchen dann sag bescheid oder schau mal
in unsere Gruppe auf Facebook da haben wir ein Reach dateien set hochgeladen.

PS: Ich und ein Kumpel haben die Gruppe extra für deutsche Bastler erstellt (Pepakura und Cosplay Deutschland) da man ja fast nur englische Foren/ Gruppen findet. Ach und wir kommen aus Freiberg / Sachsen ^^

Viel Erfolg bei deim Projekt ;)

Thank you man.

Schön dich kennen zu lernen und danke das du mir deine Hilfe anbietest. Die werde ich auch brauchen, weil ich keinen schimmer über bondo hab. :D
Hab eurer Gruppe auch bereits einen Beitrittsanfrage geschickt.

Two days ago I continued my armor. I finished the two bicep parts. :)

Oberarmteile.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back