LilTyrant's HALO 4 ARMOR + Undersuit - **WIP**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww yes! Lil Tyrant tackling the H4 undersuit!

*grabs popcorn and rum and coke*

This is gonna be good! (already shaping up as being epic)

Looks so great! I know everyone says it but it's so true! All of your work is impeccable! I go to your threads for reference when I want to do a build or how to get started on one. Can't wait for more updates! :D HALO LADIES UNITE!

Thanks everyone for all of the awesome comments! :D

Sorry for the silence and lack of updates lately, I have some hectic life stuff going on right now so I've had to put the project on pause for a minute. Don't worry though -- the build is still a go and I'll be able to pick it back up again in a couple months. Until then, keep building guys :)

Don't know how I've only stumbled onto this thread now. This is mind blowing! So happy I can follow this one as you're building unlike the Kat build (which was also extremely amazing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very excited for the opportunity to see this build. I stumbled across photos of your Kat armor on Pintrest and within three days, I've registered here. I know it's been said many times, but your work is truly exceptional and I can't help but be inspired to emulate such work. A quick question about fabric: The mesh does seem like it would be far more breathable, but your photo of your "swatches" seems to show a double fabric. Is the mesh layered over a thin breathable fabric?

I'm very excited for the opportunity to see this build. I stumbled across photos of your Kat armor on Pintrest and within three days, I've registered here. I know it's been said many times, but your work is truly exceptional and I can't help but be inspired to emulate such work. A quick question about fabric: The mesh does seem like it would be far more breathable, but your photo of your "swatches" seems to show a double fabric. Is the mesh layered over a thin breathable fabric?

I had actually noticed this too and was wondering the same thing. I have also chosen to go with a mesh but the sample I got didn't have a fabric behind it, it was literally just a mesh.

I know it's been over a month since anyone posted in this thread, and I'm sorry, but I've just got to say: I saw your Kat build and was absolutely amazed that something that detailed, that awesome, could be done with costuming. It really inspired me to start working on my armor and learning more about costuming. So thank you LilTyrant, and keep up the good work :)

I dont think its a super big deal with it being about a month. She did say that she will continue working on this when life isnt so hectic. :)
I know she will enjoy your comment for sure. I hope you post pictures of your work Robin.

I can't wait to see more progress on this. Observing what you did will definitely help me make a better undersuit. (Not that I even have one yet.....or armor.)

super hoping that L.T. returns because I can't wait to see how this turns out. Been a creeper on this site for a while and lucked out on catching this from the beginning. you rock LilTyrant!!!!! hope everything is well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back