Phoenix Fireteam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero 071

Hi, I head up a group of halo cosplayers in the phoenix area and we are trying to get all of the halo cosplayers together in one group to collaborate, build, and brainstorm together for a stronger community. Please reply to this thread if you are in the area and find us on facebook: Halo Fireteam Phoenix.

hi, im in the area and id loooove to meet some big strong spartans. preferably some with previous military service and the knack for building the hell out of a mk v-b chest. hit me up for a good time!

I just want to say Hello and am excited to be a part of the team and see that Zero has already friended me for his DMR. HA

Hey I'm in the area. I am in the facebook group. I am currently trying to finish up my helmet and then the rest of my armor. :D

Hello my fellow Spartans. I'm new to the 405th but I would love to joint up with you all. I'm just about to start my first build.

I'm a Tucson cosplayer and part of the Phoenix Facebook group. Looking forward to meeting up for the occasional event with you all.

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back