Why Geeks > Jocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEOPLE! STOP FIGHTING! ADRENILINE IF YOU KEEP UP THIS NONSENSE YOU WILL BE BANED ONCE AGAIN! MABYE THIS TIME FOR GOOD. Let's just get back on topic.

Aultin the Spartan said:
PEOPLE! STOP FIGHTING! ADRENILINE IF YOU KEEP UP THIS NONSENSE YOU WILL BE BANED ONCE AGAIN! MABYE THIS TIME FOR GOOD. Let's just get back on topic.

I've been banned for good maybe... 5 times?

Last edited by a moderator:
adreniline said:
I've been banned for good maybe... 5 times?
If I was a mod I wouldn't hve given you that many chances. It is like you are trying to see how many times you can get banned.

abandonship said:
seriously?

adrenaline, im sorry but you need to calm down.

You've been on here as long as I have, but yeah, seriously. 5 times.

Aultin the Spartan said:
If I was a mod I wouldn't hve given you that many chances. It is like you are trying to see how many times you can get banned.

Yeah, but you aren't a mod, so I do not care.

adreniline said:
You've been on here as long as I have, but yeah, seriously. 5 times.
that wasnt a "ZOMG youve been banned 5 times?" seriously, that was a "i cant believe your being this petty" seriously.

Seriously adrenaline, you have a lot to contribute to this site. You are a good graphic designer and flash animator.

You just got back. Doom and Sean are going to be on you like white on rice if you don't just start ignoring stuff that gets on your nerves.

Sigma-LS said:
Seriously adrenaline, you have a lot to contribute to this site. You are a good graphic designer and flash animator.

You just got back. Doom and Sean are going to be on you like white on rice if you don't just start ignoring stuff that gets on your nerves.

I'm aware of that now, but things that irk me cloud my judgement. I'm going to TRY to not misbehave until I get reported and banned for the things I've done. Just because I have a high respect for you as a senior of this forum.

On topic, this is what I look for in a guy

He must be:

sweet
a guy that tries to do thins for you
funny (this needs to be explained)
a gentleman
smart
a video game addict
caring, but not overprotective
tough
athletic
HUGGABLE!

Sorry guys, I like guys that like sports. Not saying he has to have an IQ of 12, but I just like a guy who when we're not playing halo, will go outside and kick a soccer ball with me.
And funny, you need to have a sense of humor, but don't be funny at the girl's expense, such as joking about how she sucks at life. Never point out flaws, least not on the first few dates, lol.
And huggable just means that, you're huggable, no further explaination.
I have a boyfriend, and while he's not always all the things I look for, he tries to be and I love that.

Here's how to score big girlfriend points:
Guys, if your girl is sick, call her, ask her how she is and tell her you hope she's better. Then bring her chicken noodle soup.
I love it when my boyfriend sounds concerned about me, it makes me feel special.

huggable! :D
i think we should start this thread over seeing adrens been banned AGAIN :cautious: for beeing a jerk to m19.

Great tips. If I had a girlfriend that is. I don't know if anyone likes me. How can I tell?

Oh wait I have a good Idea! Look at my sig in a lil bit!

Aultin the Spartan said:
Great tips. If I had a girlfriend that is. I don't know if anyone likes me. How can I tell?
if they look at you and faint :D or if they walk up to you and say hi... >_>
i dont want a girlfriend XD i have no time. [ya like what] ...nothing... [liar]

Fragclone said:
if they look at you and faint :D or if they walk up to you and say hi... >_>
i dont want a girlfriend XD i have no time. [ya like what] ...nothing... [liar]
Well a lot of girls say hi but I don't believe that means they like me like that. And people in my school may be dramatic but they aren't dramatic enough to faint at the thought of a guy. LOL

PS Check out the bottom of my sig lol

Aultin the Spartan said:
HOLY CRUD! You just described me! But I have never had a girlfriend. :mad: :cry:
Young teens dont need to date a girl/boy, they always end up breaking up and dealing with the pain, I've had girls hit on me before, but I dont bother with them because their the "player" type that just want fun and not anything serious, kthnxbai frost lieky real girls, not girls that are drunk/slutty/party animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back