Why Geeks > Jocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking like a killer but im a geek man and im proud to said it and to have a girlfriend who can survive my Halo fun.

Vexona said:
Hmm I'll not say lol.

I will say it's pointless to have one that ignores you or mistreats you. Best to ditch those kinds and move on.

As a woman about to be married (yay), I can tell you some qualities women look for in guys:

(in no particular order)
Confidence
Ability to admit ones faults
Humor
Kindness
Similar Interests & Beliefs, Goals
Guys who stick up for their woman
Physical Attraction (not be shallow but it's important, everyone has a 'type')
Good Social skills (can speak up and mix well with others)

Disclaimer: Some chicks dig a**holes and like being treated like crap. Strange but true. I met some girls like that in college. Stay far away from them crazy kinds. lol
Sorry Vexona I deleted that post and changed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O :cry: WWWAAAAHHHH!!!

Sorry had an episode. Anyway I only have 2 of the traits that Vexona stated. Kindness and Humor. I would have 3 if I had a girlfriend the Sticking Up for Her part.

Vexona said:
I'd def say those are the most important though.

:)
That's good! LOL I stubbed my toe just now. Trying to check if my glue was dry. I had stubbed it pretty bad just a couple days ago in Spanish class, so it hurts. Also my glue wasn't dry! Stubbed my toe for nuthin. LOL

Vexona said:
As a woman about to be married (yay), I can tell you some qualities women look for in guys:

(in no particular order)
Confidence....Check
Ability to admit ones faults...Double check
Humor...triple check
Kindness...check (for girls, some guys I am just an a$$hole to because of the good ol' sayin)
Similar Interests & Beliefs, Goals...I guess
Guys who stick up for their woman...double check
Physical Attraction (not be shallow but it's important, everyone has a 'type')...check
Good Social skills (can speak up and mix well with others)...yep

Impressions are big too. In general the reaction you get to "I play Ultimate Frisbee for my college team." vs. "I'm really good at Halo." is very different even if both of those things are true.

Halo is usually something I don't do with my girlfriend. Movies yes, video games rarely. (Probably because she hates it when she loses/dies more than the thing itself even on co-op.)

I see. "If only if only, the woodpecker sighs, the bark on the tree was soft as the sky. The wolf sit down , hungry and lonely. Howls to the moon, if only if only.\

Adreniline, unfortunate for you being 14, most females dont figure this out their mid to late 20's. When they get out of college and really start life, looks at their situation and say, 'What am I doing with this loser? I'm going nowhere in life w/ him'.

Ragnarok118 said:
Adreniline, unfortunate for you being 14, most females dont figure this out their mid to late 20's. When they get out of college and really start life, looks at their situation and say, 'What am I doing with this loser? I'm going nowhere in life w/ him'.

Unfortunate for you total stranger, you pre-stereotype girls that YOU have experience with. Not me. People in my highschool are more mature dating wise and socially on terms of acceptance, equality, etc.

So go away.

adreniline said:
Unfortunate for you total stranger, you pre-stereotype girls that YOU have experience with. Not me. People in my highschool are more mature dating wise and socially on terms of acceptance, equality, etc.

So go away.
EXCUSE me?! I try to be nice and inform you of my experience and that of people I know ALL over this country and others and you be a complete douche bag to me? Way to be pal.

Oh snap, I forgot, you're 14 and know everything there is in life. I hope your time in this community is short.

adreniline said:

So go away.

with that attitude it wont be long until you are banned again. the guy was being helpful.

Nerds ftw
Andrennaline:

brainmod.png

Just a general note to all those pre-college nerds out there. I myself am an evolved nerd/geek. By that I mean I know what I should wear, among other things, when going out on the town, but tend to practice my own thing. I still consider myself geekish because of my hobbies but am also just a very considerate guy(<--rare). This, I believe, is what women truly respect.

I will also admit that I didn't find anyone till I was 23. So, just because you leave high school a virgin or not having a girlfriend, don't see it as a downfall. The relationship I did have, when I finally found someone, was much more meaningful.

Though, you will also learn that most relationships weren't meant to last. It's good to remember that the best people in life are always there for you. Friends and family will always be there and sometimes they're the better choice to count on anyway.

Make time for your friends and family as they will be there for you through anything, and when that right person comes along, it makes it all seem even better.

LeadingSpartan you are not allowed to talk to me or post in my topic, or you'll get your own Banhammer.

Also, my time in this community has been longer than yours other guy, you need to mature up a bit. You think that just because I'm fourteen my perspective on life and those who surround me are the same as yours or what you predict? No. So don't act like you THINK you know everything. Because you don't. Maybe if you weren't busy preaching what you think that happened in your experiences, you wouldn't be so ignorant. So please, *BLAM* off.

***Friendly reminder from the MODs, if you swear or insult people in our forums, you WILL be banned.

adreniline said:
LeadingSpartan you are not allowed to talk to me or post in my topic, or you'll get your own Banhammer.

Also, my time in this community has been longer than yours other guy, you need to mature up a bit. You think that just because I'm fourteen my perspective on life and those who surround me are the same as yours or what you predict? No. So don't act like you THINK you know everything. Because you don't. Maybe if you weren't busy preaching what you think that happened in your experiences, you wouldn't be so ignorant. So please, **** off.
You know what? You're not even going to get a response out of me.
I treat people with respect regardless of age, race, gender, opinion, or mental stability. Something you obviously have not been brought up with.
I am done with you, have a good night.

Ragnarok118 said:
You know what? You're not even going to get a response out of me.
I treat people with respect regardless of age, race, gender, opinion, or mental stability. Something you obviously have not been brought up with.
I am done with you, have a good night.

Oh yeah because it's respectful to force your beliefs on someone and point out a person's age is respect regardless?

You're REAL smart. /sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back