Hi I'm Purple Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleRogue

Hey Everyone
I'm new to the 405th and am from Vancouver Island. I started off my HALO character building by making a Cortana cosplay (commissioning Gun Head Design to make the digital pattern of Cortana, is now for sale on his site). I joined member LongshotX at Gottacon 2015 in Victoria and will be at Fan Expo Vancouver 2015 on the saturday. I am also apart of an incredible fan film with Longshotx called Galactic Battles - https://youtu.be/PItJHqRGxow

View attachment IMG_2698-Edit.jpgMy plans in the future is to build a full spartan armor :).

Thanks! Look forward to more adventures

Welcome to the 405th!
Can I say how in love I am with your Cortana costume? It's beautiful! (One of my life-long goals to create myself.) Hope to see you around the forums :)

hi! and thanks! I wanted it to be as accurate as possible and saved up to be able to get the design that I did. :) Let me know if you ever have any questions on the process of how I got mine, I would be happy to share

I have a vision, a Mark VI (Kelly 087 version) surrounded by 3 mini chiefs shooting in the direction of the world's largest grunt. It will be quite the undertaking but it will happen. Low resolution Master Chief armor has been downloaded for the mini-mes :)

Welcome to the 405th, PurpleRogue! Always nice to see another Canadian 405th-er join the ranks here :)

Nice little teaser vid there, btw. Wasn't expecting the Enterprise to show up, but that was an interesting addition, lol.

I think that's one of the best, if not the best, Cortana outfit I've ever seen. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back