My first full suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconTree92

I've done a few things, (mostly various helmets) and now I think I'm ready to give a whole suite a go. I wanted something with relatively little detail to start out with, so I chose Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Originally I thought about doing A Ironman, then i saw a pic of Alphonse on netflix and I love his suite. I have seen both fullmetal and brotherhood, but before then it had never occurred to me to make his suite. Anyway enough talk here's where I'm at, and this will be a slow process. Also before I forget I did not make the files, in fact I found them on here.

WP_20150312_001.jpg
WP_20150324_001.jpg
WP_20150324_002.jpg
WP_20150326_001.jpg

Great Helmet you got there ^^ In also want to make this Suit and the Arm of Edward for a 2
person Cosplay. Hope to see yours finished dude. Keep going

Total brain fart , for a moment I had no idea what you were saying. I thought you meant two people in the Alphonse suit. Thanks though, and I might make Ed's arm but I don't think any of the people I'll go with would wear it.

WP_20150331_002.jpg
WP_20150401_001.jpg
So finished the forearm, tried it on and seems pretty good. The only problem is it looks a bit small to me, but the size it's at now gives me full wrist movement. Anyone have any thoughts/ suggestions?

Re:The forearms
If you say that it fits good i don't know about changing the size of them, i guess you could always go bigger and put more padding in but it's up to you.

Still working on the suite and I'm feeling crazy optimistic. Here is a shot of the arm WP_20150410_001.jpg
Too me I still thinking it looks a little small, but I guess time will tell.

Thanks, I like your batman mask. Any suggestions for the elbows for my suit? I finished the elbow piece just haven't uploaded a pic yet. I plan on waiting til I get some more done to upload pics.

Sorry about not posting for awhile, but I'm still working on Alphonse. I just had trouble getting in the mood to work on him, well that and i ran out of stuff for a bit. Anyway not a whole lot of progress to show but here you go. WP_20150502_001.jpg I've also been working on a few other things like, Noob Siabot's mk 9 mask, a Halo mk VI, a Halo Reach dmr sliced build, Deadpool's mask. Pretty much switching between them when i hit a roadblock on a different one.

I haven't given up on Alphonse, but I will be taking a break from him. Since Fallout 4 was announced Alphonse has been pushed to back of my mind, and I decided to try making a t45d power armor set from fallout 3. Unfortunately my sister got a new job, and my niece ends up coming over almost daily. Which means when I'm not at work myself I usually end up watching her. So I've decided to hold off on posting pics of the fallout stuff on here till I get a bit more done. I did start a pip boy as well , because I never finish anything and always start something new. But it's actually pretty far along, and it's the second time I've tried doing my own thing with out templates( the first being a dragon priest staff from Skyrim) and I'm really happy with it. It's like a sliced file but I just looked up screen shots and other ones people have made and sketched out what I wanted mine to look like. If anyone is interested I've uploaded pics to my DA acount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back