Star Wars The Old Republic Jedi with Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ondeange1

Member DIN
S555
Not Halo I know, but I am a huge Star Wars fan. I regularly costume as a Jedi with the local Rebel Legion outpost though I am not a full member yet, as well as costuming at events alongside costumers from lots of local clubs or freelance.

My favourite era is the old republic, hands down, preferably around the time of SWTOR, though I have a growing interest in the galactic civil war era. I am a GM on a forum where we roleplay in both TOR and GCW eras, and I also collect lightsabers (I have 13 currently if you include my sister's two) and SW Lego.

Since I made my first outfit which for those who play SWTOR was based off of the sanctified caretaker armour available on the Cartel marketplace, I have wanted to have some armour to add, but until recently haven't really had the skills or the drive to pull it off. That has changed as I have gained more confidence and skills in working with foam. Currently I have bracers (which the disconcerting will recognise as being based off of Reach bracers ;) I have simply dropped most of the fiddly bits, kept what features I wanted and done several pattern adjustments) and shoulder armour- the shoulder armour I made up completely from scratch using pep files and screenshots from SWTOR as inspiration. Leg armour is next on the list and I will likely make that complete from scratch myself :)

So I thought I would share my progress :) The outfit is completely made by myself, with the exception of the boots and belt. The lightsabers are bought. This robe is actually my second TOR era robe, I have another which is more highly decorated and is saved for special events.

temporary_zpssbxppase.jpg

temporary_zpsoscsv5mz.jpg

And with the hubby Jobe Devian playing Sith- he is wearing foam armour torso plate which he made and boots/ shin guards which I made.

FB_IMG_1427559037514_zpsntbciosr.jpg

Attachments

• temporary_zpssbxppase.jpg
    temporary_zpssbxppase.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 4,848
  • temporary_zpsoscsv5mz.jpg
    temporary_zpsoscsv5mz.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 208
  • FB_IMG_1427559037514_zpsntbciosr.jpg
    FB_IMG_1427559037514_zpsntbciosr.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 192
I'll add another few photos to this, just for giggles :)

Jobe and I ended up on Oz ComicCon's FB page :D

11140360_893644924021705_7560595299488829749_n.jpg

I spent a few hours hanging out with my mates in the 501st booth (yes I know, hanging with the enemy! ;) ) and I kinda fell in love with a new weapon...

confused%20weapons_zpsfmpgy2uz.jpg

Attachments

• confused%20weapons_zpsfmpgy2uz.jpg
    confused%20weapons_zpsfmpgy2uz.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 227
Very awesome work, i still have yet to do a star wars build and it saddens me lol. Keep up the great work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back