The future of Excalibur

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Hello members of Excalibur!
Art Andrews and I have been discussing this Regiment. It would appear that there isn't enough activity at this time to keep a Regiment going. We believe that the best solution under these circumstances is to merge Excalibur in to the European Regiment.

Once we get to the stage of adding Battalions we can absolutely look at creating an Excalibur Battalion if there is interest.

This is absolutely not a knock at anyone here. We just want to make sure that all Regiments are viable.

We'll get you all access to the European Regiment forums.

We very much appreciate your understanding, and we thank Chernobyl for all of her work over the past several weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks FANGS. As I've said in the past, I'd love to still work with the UK community, and I believe that there's still the potential for something good out of this neck of the woods - however, right now, we need to focus on getting numbers up first.

I'd still like to work on getting our heraldry in order, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'd much rather have to make changes to Regiments in the future because of growth rather than disbanding ones that only a few people are involved with. We'll still do all we can to support this group and it's growth. It's just going to start off under a different umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back