I apologize for my lack of activity and irresponsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdtron99

Just as the title says. i apologize for not being an active and responsible member of this fine community. I have been going through many personal hardships as of late, such as me transitioning back into public school after being homeschooled for seven years, also my aunt has been diagnosed with a fatal lung disease. so please, please understand what my life is like right now. but i am determined to make a change in all this. i am getting back into costuming (slowly, but surely) and i will be giving back to the community with many of my 3d models (not the best ones out there, but i hope they will help you when i finish them). just please know all of you fine spartans out there... you are and ALWAYS WILL BE my second family.

peace and love
-nerdtron99

Eh, relax, Spartan. Life comes first, we understand and sympathise with your hardships.

Take your time - we're not going anywhere.

Everyone is here for you :) no one will think less of you if you need some time for yourself.

As with any fan organization I've been a part of.... Real Life always comes first. Take time for yourself...we'll all be here when you get back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back