New recruit from Alaska

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNSC Dragonfire

Hi guys! My name is Josh (UNSC Dragonfire on Xbox Live) and I'm from Alaska. I don't know if there is a group up here, or if we're even part of the Pacific regiment, but I'm more than happy to start getting people together. I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 came out, and have attended every midnight release for the games since. I've also read all the books so far, save for the last 2 forerunner books and the newest book.My college roommate (Li Hang) and another college friend (Ashley, of the Pacific Regiment) from Washington State University have been making armor for a while now and I'm finally getting around to doing it.

My first build is going to be Spartan 029 - Joshua, using the Mjolnir Mk VI Chest, Reach forearms, reach knees, and MkVI for the rest of it. I've done a bit of work using foam already (Yang's gauntlets from RWBY), so I'll be doing it with foam. I'm really looking forward to the project and, moreover, working with some of you guys.

- Dragonfire

Nice to see a fellow alaskan here. as far as a group, i haven't discovered one for us either, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

True. I know I've seen one or two people with halo armor at midnight releases for Halo, but no idea of a halo oriented group up here. I'm part of a cosplay group called Cosplay Alaska, which is not game/series/media specific, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back