Soft Parts ODST Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpl Shepard

While there are templates already out there for Mjolnir armor systems, to the best of my knowledge there's no pattern for the ODSTs specifically. Based on the 3D assets provided by our Librarian Chernobyl, I've put together a rough example of what the ODST vacuum suit looks like underneath their Battle Plate.
ODST Undersuit01.png ODST Undersuit02.png
Due to the nature of the 3D models being interwoven with the base layer of suit, I had to improvise for what wasn't shown. Considering what will be visible when wearing the armor plating, this is a reasonable reference for the undersuit. I'm considering a cheap printing for one of those morph suits over some padding, but again it all depends on how it can be worn with mounted armor. I usually use BDUs, and sadly I'm more of a woodworking guy so my sewing isn't so great. Still, will provide updates into my little experiment here.
Edit: Updated to reflect darker tone of shoulder padding on in-game model, rear view of suit added.

Attachments

• ODST Undersuit01.png
    ODST Undersuit01.png
    488.1 KB · Views: 789
Cpl Shepard This is exactly what I have been looking for. I do sew, and yeah, I am making ODST armor. Thank you thank you. I might just get my undersuit done now in time for my wedding renewal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cpl Shepard This is exactly what I have been looking for. I do sew, and yeah, I am making ODST armor. Thank you thank you. I might just get my undersuit done now in time for my wedding renewal.

Glad I was able to help, looking forward to seeing how your sewn undersuit turns out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope I am not inappropriately bumping this thread, but this is fantastic. This will be a big help when I get to the undersuit stage. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back