ODST EVA Foam project - Enaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enaver

Hey,

Starting my first project tonight after months of lurking. I am going to be making a full ODST suit out of EVA foam, have done a damn lot of research and I am excited and nervous to begin. I am going to be doing free handed through a collection of reference pictures that I have. At the moment though I am still unsure how I am going to go about doing them helmet, I am leaning towards to Pepakura method as I think it has a better finish.

Time for me to get started! I will be sure to update with pictures over the next few days.

After a few attempts of doing it free-hand on foam I decided it wasn't going as well as I wanted and didn't look how I imagined.

I have since started my first ever pepakura design with the files on this site, I feel like it is going well and I am getting the hang of it. Here are some pictures:

IMG_3531.JPG
IMG_3528.JPG
IMG_3525.JPG
IMG_3526.JPG

These are all currently drying outside after I have put some resin on them, got a decent sunny day. I still might use foam as the base layer.

Was wondering if mod could change the title of my topic to "ODST Pepakura project - Enaver" instead of me making a new post or the title being misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back