returning project

Status
Not open for further replies.

siten0308

Hello,

I started late last year on my helmet as emile, EVA, sorta fell because of personal things came up, now I am back. Sadly i realized the helmet is small by standard print from this website file archive (wow my head is big.. lol), so wondering how would I go to make it larger?

Also one last question, I only see the left or right arm shoulder of the unfolded armor, how do I get the other side. AGain, I downloaded the left side, I cant find the right side, how do I print that out?

thanks, hoping to have this done this year to wear when Halo 5 comes out, or early next year :(

thanks

Spartan... 19203911?

Invert the file in pepakura. I don't remember exactly where in pep to do this. I am away from my computer, look in the 3d and 2d menu. It should be in there.

thanks for your reply, i am looking right now in settings... i dont see anything that stands out what you said. I use the view only pepakura, do I need the full version?

ahh found it... k I was using viewer version of Pepukura, what I needed was to download Designer version, then I see it on the main menu "Other", then Mirror Inverting (2d and 3d).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back