Here we go... ANOTHER spartan suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have the other thigh and maybe a shin done today!

then all i have to do is:
-the other shin or both
-knees
-maybe an undersuit
-paint!

-Ian

All that is left is a shin and thigh! im debating on if i want to do what i did on my last suit and make the black tube for the undersuit. that or ill glue small pieces of the undersuit onto the clothes i will be wearing underneath

-Ian

Here is the progress of one of the shins

IMG_1733_zpsz8x5vck3.jpg

IMG_1734_zpsaanobtbu.jpg

the mess so far
IMG_1735_zpsskxylrum.jpg

IMG_1750_zpso1udurv3.jpg

Everything fits so much nicer compared to the last suit! its all bigger and more comfortable. Plan to do the other shin and thigh today if things go as planned, lol

-Ian

EVERYTHING IS DONE!!! not gonna post the progress pictures because the thigh/shin is exactly the same as the other, but i will be painting this weekend!

All i have left to do is finish the torso's undersuit black tube part, get knee bracers for the knee pads, mesh, and paint!

-Ian

Hey dude great job!!! I might be starting a foam build myself soon and looking at this gives me inspiration and confidence to do it!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Hey dude great job!!! I might be starting a foam build myself soon and looking at this gives me inspiration and confidence to do it!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Thanks! Appreciate it and glad I can be inspiration!

-Ian

- - - Updated - - -

Painting this weekend hopefully!

Began painting! plastidip is done and so is my red base coat on the torso! should have progress photos later

-Ian

This is a test post. I am uploading from my phone so if the images are sideways ill fix them when I go on my computer
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
[/ATTACH]image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

AND FINALLY:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

It feels like it took forever I make this! It makes my last spartan look bad because with that one my printer made the templates smaller for some reason so the pieces are so much smaller than the new one.

All that's left is a helmet!

Also can someone tell me how to edit thread names please?

-Ian

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 245
Thanks! i hope to have a helmet soon!

Anyone got any suggestions of a visor color that would look best for my suit?

-Ian
Are you going to Finnish the helmet? I know you are working on the film and that's priority but are you going to come back to it?

Yeah! My plan is to have the spartan have a cameo or something at one spit in the movie. But yes I hope to buy the helmet soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back