Halo 4 EOD full armor build eva foam (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's goal:
- Finnish both both boot peices
- unfold shin peices

well wasn't able to finish that goal, but I had a great day with my dad so it made up for it.
Current goal
- finish boots
- start shins
by the end of the week

Been really busy these past few weeks but now I'm planning on continuing without any further delay :) almost done with the final parts to my boots... and maybe there may be a time lapse in the future ;)

Finally able to pull through and finish my boots!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Now on to my Shins!

Attachments

• IMG_2825.JPG
    IMG_2825.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 2,322
  • IMG_2829.JPG
    IMG_2829.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 2,372
  • IMG_2826.JPG
    IMG_2826.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 2,346
  • IMG_2827.JPG
    IMG_2827.JPG
    225.7 KB · Views: 2,321
  • IMG_2828.JPG
    IMG_2828.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 2,288
don't mind the names, just a peice of paper tat was left on the table

Nice work on the boots, looking good so far!
Thank for the support, looks really clean especially when its only the second foam piece I have ever built :) i still have to add some details and seal it but that's for a later stage. right now I'm completing all the basic foam structure, then going back for details :D

Wow dude looks good! I havent yet figured out pep yet..and my pc's been crashing. AND my dad has a summer fishing trip planned for us. So as for collaborating our ideas i may be FAR behind haha! But good luck it looks good so far. Were you able to post anything on youtube? If so could you drop your youtube name (or however i can the vids)?Thanks and rock on man keep it up

Wow dude looks good! I havent yet figured out pep yet..and my pc's been crashing. AND my dad has a summer fishing trip planned for us. So as for collaborating our ideas i may be FAR behind haha! But good luck it looks good so far. Were you able to post anything on youtube? If so could you drop your youtube name (or however i can the vids)?Thanks and rock on man keep it up 
I haven't set up my YouTube yet but I will do it once i start my shins to keep myself on track :)

Well i just got a major setback... i haven't had the opportunity to print my pieces so I have been working on unfolding and scaling my pieces.... well all those hours of work are gone :( I don't have money for the key card so i have had to just keep the files on open on the computer.... well that works great if no one else uses the computer, however my older brother decided to use it without my permission, and closed EVERYTHING... feeling really annoyed.. this means that progress is delayed until next week.. I will get updates out as soon as I can.

been gone awhile and i just wanted to provide an explanation, my printer is broken so in the meantime i have been working on the computer side of things.. well once again my files were deleted because my computer had a weird hiccup. just wanted to say that i am still working on this build. also on the news of the future i was able to get a hot knife so I will be able to make more progress faster! i will get some progress as son as I can, thank you for the continued support :)

okay I'm ready to get the ball rolling again :) So I decided to make a few changes to the plans and I thought I would give a heads up, I am deciding to change the shoulders to the Engineer Shoulders. As well I have some news with expected updates, I am looking to have my shins printed again by the end of the weekend and I will have the shins done by the end of the week. I am going to try and film a time laps of the construction. On the last week of July I will be out of town for the week. Expect to see a lot of updates soon. As a reminder the goal is the midnight release of Halo 5

I'm finally back in town so I can get back to it, I am now in a 3 month speed build :D

sweet good news!! I got the pepakura code so now I don't have to worry about loosing my files again! :)

Awesome news! I'm back on track finally! I have finished unfolding my entire leg set :D I have also decided to change to the contoured arms :) hope to have a lot more thing unfolded by Monday :)

Sweet I have all of my pieces unfolded! now all that's left is to scale and arrange the pieces onto paper :) this means foam work by the end of the week :)

Tonight i am going to print most if not all of my templates, so this means foam THIS WEEKEND!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back