Halo 4 EOD full armor build eva foam (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipninja

Member DIN
S770
Project; Midnight
My Halo 4 EOD foam build

Pieces
- EOD helmet-Foam - printed
- EOD chest- foam -Printed
- Engineer Shoulder -printed
- Contoured Forearms/Gloves -printed
- Recruit Thighs-printed
- Recruit Shins-In Progress
- Recruit Boots- printed

Project: Midnight

Goal: Complete by midnight release of halo 5

Features: Running lights, fans, helmet lights.

Are you gonna do the helm out of foam? this looks like an interesting build. ill look forward to updates!
Good luck btw :)

I hit a few "snags" so it is delaying the project for mow :( but I will try to get the, worked out and this should be back on track ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you gonna do the helm out of foam? this looks like an interesting build. ill look forward to updates!
Good luck btw :)
Due to the curves of certain parts I am going to be making I out of pepakura

Good news!! Finally able to get the materials I need by the end of next week :D so excited to continue to me a part of the community again, Deadline of the project is the midnight release of Halo 5 :D

Well good news and bad, when I thought I had materials I wasn't able to so it was heavily delayed. However, good news is summer is right around the corner and by the end if the week I will be out of school so hopefully I can start this build!! :D Can't wait!

Well that sounds great man! I came acrossed your post searching a way to build my own EOD armor. Maybe we can corralate/work together to make the armor together. However i am seeking a job and do not know when i will be employed, but i have time and i want to do this lol good luck!

Well that sounds great man! I came acrossed your post searching a way to build my own EOD armor. Maybe we can corralate/work together to make the armor together. However i am seeking a job and do not know when i will be employed, but i have time and i want to do this lol good luck!
Hey dude! I am hoping to start this long awaited project by the end of next week! I am also in the process of getting a job. I think it would be a good idea to collaborate with our ideas. I am in my last week of school so I will have plenty of time. Once I start this, I am going to try and upload videos to YouTube of my build progress!

- - - Updated - - -

News:
I am going to try this build from the ground up just like Spacemeat . I hope I can get this done by my deadline of Halo 5 midnight launch

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with your build! I'm currently scratch building the eod chest, and I'll be sure to post lots of progress shots for you to reference. There are a lot of finnicky angles and tough shapes, but it is a wicked torso armor to build!

Got all of my files downloaded! :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Files screen cap.png
    Files screen cap.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 2,544
Sweet got my first piece scaled, unfolded, and printed :D
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2810.JPG
    IMG_2810.JPG
    768.6 KB · Views: 2,458
Hey guys, finally after so many weeks I had the resources and time to start the project, This is starting it off as day 1. got my place set up and I'm ready to start!!!! :D
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2811.JPG
    IMG_2811.JPG
    604.1 KB · Views: 2,495
Thank you guy for the support and patience finally started this build and look forward to more frequent updates!

Alright! More EOD members! Cant wait to see my fellow ordinance disposal brothers! if you have any questions or need advice let me know! I will be offering raw Halo 4 EOD Helmet casts and Halo Reach EOD Helmet casts very soon!
Hammer

Alright! More EOD members! Cant wait to see my fellow ordinance disposal brothers! if you have any questions or need advice let me know! I will be offering raw Halo 4 EOD Helmet casts and Halo Reach EOD Helmet casts very soon!
Hammer
Thank you for the support!! Its nice to see others with the same interests :D do you know when you will have the cast? or how much they will run for?

They will run between 150 and 175...and if you need anything ask away!

It will be a month as I am wrapping a couple other projects but my models are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back