Halo 4 EOD full armor build eva foam (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally after what seems like forever this project i underway again! I am deciding to call it Project: Midnight because my goal is the midnight release of halo 5! Everything is now printed so i am working on foam!
IMG_2866.JPG
IMG_2867.JPG

Decided to do a mini update just to let you guys know I'm still here lol, I am currently working o the shins but I thought i would give you a little sneak peak of one of the pieces
IMG_2870.JPG

I also wanted to thank Spacemeat for sending me his unfolded file for the hand plates later on :) I want to have shin done by the end of the week :)

i know this was a while ago but could you send me the download link? im doing eod armor so i would appreciate it...

i know this was a while ago but could you send me the download link? im doing eod armor so i would appreciate it...
this build is still very much in progress :) what exactly did you need the download link for?

- - - Updated - - -

this build is still very much in progress :) what exactly did you need the download link for?

So I know I have been Inactive for awhile but I have been really busy with school work, the way I am going to do updates now is now time I do work, I will post a picture even if its not finished. this should mean many more updates soon :D

Here is what I was able to do in the short time I had today
attachment.php

attachment.php

And here is a pic of my new setup
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2937.JPG
    IMG_2937.JPG
    439.9 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_2938.JPG
    IMG_2938.JPG
    359.5 KB · Views: 579
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 614
Sad to say, this project hasn't come close to being finished and wont be. with school and things I ran out of time. With halo 5 out now, I am going to comeback later with a brand new armor set. Thank you for all the support you have given me during this build.

Nice! EOD has always been my favorite armor set. Not necessarily the halo 4 version....but I it's a cool build regardless.

Going to do anything over winter break? I'm doing a foam build at the moment as well. I'm finding it helpful to start with the small bits-- you did the boots & knees already, so that leaves handplates, knives, and attachments. Can't wait to see more. Keep it up!

Going to do anything over winter break? I'm doing a foam build at the moment as well. I'm finding it helpful to start with the small bits-- you did the boots & knees already, so that leaves handplates, knives, and attachments. Can't wait to see more. Keep it up!
Actualy I have good news, I thought I was going to have to wait a lot longer but things are actually working out. I am either going to finish this build or start a nee one, but I do have plans to build one starting very soon. Ill post more details in here when the time comes

Don't scrap the project. Finish it. Looks good so far. Do you have any more pieces finished/painted? Post pics.

Don't scrap the project. Finish it. Looks good so far. Do you have any more pieces finished/painted? Post pics.
the only thing I have completed is the knee cap and the boots. I do intend on keeping those pieces. However, I am going to start this project again when I am off school in two weeks. I will create a separate form for the build when I start, I will link it here when I have created it

Started the new thread and the wait is now over! just go to the link in my signature. Thanks for the support guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back