Show us your costumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN II

Sr Member
Like the title says, the staff would like to see who in our group has managed to put together full cosplay suits. Anyone with such please post pics here.

Given there's a thread specifically for HALO-themed costumes, I didn't want anyone with other types of costumes to feel left out.

Anyone who's in the middle of working on their non-HALO costume(s) may also post a few WiP pics here, along with their planned completion date.

No one else has anything yet? I guess I'll go first. :)
This is my first and favourite prop of Destiny's 'Seal of the Twin Eagles' warlock bond. I may revamp it later as this was done in 1.5 hours from start to finish. Made out of craft foam and plastic binder dividers.
View attachment Bond.jpg

Nicely done, girl! :) I just got into playing Destiny myself not too long ago, so seeing this sort of thing is pretty kewl.

Is the "Seal of the Twin Eagles" Warlock bond a Legendary or Exotic item?

My fave character type from the game would have to be the Hunter, though I think there are strengths to each one.

The bond is a legendary and can be found via rotation by the Speaker, in The Tower. I finished a playthrough with my Hunter and almost enjoy playing with him more than my warlock mainly due to my inability to jump properly. lol

As of right now, I scrapped my warlock robes and will create a quick hunter cloak instead.

Ah, okay. I never noticed the Speaker sells items like that, I thought only Eris Morn did (I see at least a couple different Warlock bonds available for sale through her daily).

I've managed to get my Hunter up to level 31, with my Titan at level 11 and my Warlock at level 14. It's obvious where my focus has been, lol.

I agree doing up a set of Hunter attire is easier to do, as what's required is a little more simple than the Warlock robe. Would love to get decked out as a Hunter as some point.

First, though, I need to remain committed to getting my HALO Reach armour done before anything else :lol Do you have a Hunter helmet already done up?

No helmets...yet. LOL My goal is to get the Hunter cloak finished as part of my Spartan build I'm currently working on for a camouflage effect. More details will follow once I get a thread up and running soon.

I have a lot of completed costumes. A. Lot. Anything anyone would like to see? 501st stuff? Historical? Warhammer Battle Sister? The pile of painted armor that is my ODST? The bits and pieces and helmet that will some day hopefully soon be a Destiny Warlock? Movie stuff (How to Train your Dragon, Ultraviolet, Underworld, 300, Wild Wild West, Alice in Wonderland)? Comic book (Harley, Phoenix)?

I'd be interested in seeing some of your work from your time in the 501st, and anything else that you'd like to share right off the bat. What piece did you create from 300?

Haven't forgotten about this! Just need to find a better place to store my dang photos!

Here are a couple of the costume builds I completed
Garindan
1381877_556430697744103_2105029933_n.jpg
Predator:
602954_543945838992589_548709899_n.jpg
Gunner:
IMG_1032.JPG
Endor trooper:
IMG_2960.JPG
Colonial Marine (Aliens)
IMG_2626.JPG
Novatrooper: