Show us your HALO costumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN II

Sr Member
Like the title says, the staff would like to see who in our group has managed to put together a full HALO-themed suit. Anyone with such please post pics here.

Given that the 405th charter and regiments have now been finalized and made official, I think it's a good idea to see who has attire to properly represent the 405th at events.

Anyone who's in the middle of working on their HALO armour may also post a few WiP pics here, along with their planned completion date.

Here is my ODST from Quebec city QC
Currently in a upgrade phase since it got some con in it.
61696_1613961750296_7695768_n.jpg61835_1613962190307_3796479_n.jpg

GarzakAzur

Nicely done, sir! :) I like the Fleur-de-Lis (sp?) you added to the chest plate. Is that a Sean Bradley kit, or hand-made?

All Hand made. I bought the smg from someone here some years ago and would love to get my hand on a Sean Bradley kit. But no money for that :(
fleur de lys

GarzakAzur

You'll notice i have different parts. Michael lent me odst parts that he rondo'd together. I converted to EVA foam over time, it made life a bit more easier.

10363754_10152068942750906_6945199559900728863_n.jpg From Anime North: I'm the ODST. Joshua from provinces over from ontario as Master Chief

10361053_10154159149055368_1685046712338601492_n.jpgOrbital Drop Science Trooper. Feet First into scientific hell! didn't want to wear everything again so i had my lab coat with me. Michaela with her Sarah Palmer Armor.

382642_10201260609265362_409369499_n.jpgMikyVengeance and myself at Anime North. I love that he's taller than i am, gives that proper perspective of Spartans "7 foot" height amongst the navy/marines.

View attachment DSC_5586(1).jpgView attachment DSC_5596.jpgView attachment DSC_5582.jpg

After many years being a member on the 405th i've finally finished a suit with modifications within a span of 6 months.

Looking good there, man! I agree with converting the armour parts to EVA foam, makes everything less cumbersome.

All Hand made. I bought the smg from someone here some years ago and would love to get my hand on a Sean Bradley kit. But no money for that :(
fleur de lys

GarzakAzur

Kewl! I like it. And I hear ya on the "no money for that" front. As much as I would love to own some of Sean's work, and that of others here, my job situation doesn't allow for it.

Thanks for the spelling check, btw. I've written it before, but had a bit of a brain fart and suddenly couldn't remember how it was spelled, lol. I was close, though :p

um i got 8 costumes 4 odst,a grunt,a brute,a navel admiral , and a spartan and all of them are not done i am scraping the spartan because i left it to long with no bones so it's all distorted and and the 8 are on my to do list but i am going to start a halo 4 marine the one with the open face plate i know i have alot to do :p

I know you said none of your costumes are done, but do you have any WiP pics, and maybe also a planned completion date for the first one you intend to have finished? :confused

SprayNoob Oh, dang I missed you at Anime North this year. You know Joshua? Small world. Hope to see your cosplay sometime, it looks awesome.
FlyinPhil That's a pretty smart idea. May have to steal that :p. Love the paint job. Contrasting <3.

Skoopa92 ...I can't get over the paint job. And the neck seal/piece on the torso works so well!

Last edited by a moderator:
SprayNoob Oh, dang I missed you at Anime North this year. You know Joshua? Small world. Hope to see your cosplay sometime, it looks awesome.
FlyinPhil That's a pretty smart idea. May have to steal that :p. Love the paint job. Contrasting <3.

Skoopa92 ...I can't get over the paint job. And the neck seal/piece on the torso works so well!

lol, my sister did the paint job, i flew around my Spartan in Reach and she copied everything super accurately! lol

the neck seal piece is a strip of breathable fabric that velcros to the inside of the helmet, then to the inside of the undersuit, so you can take it off and wash it and whatnot, again, designed by my sister, lol

If you're going to Fan Expo this year you can catch me there! :D It'd be nice to meet other fellow 405h members, especially Canadian ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back