Halo 4 ODST Armour build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koentju2

Greetings to one and all who took the time to read this thread

My name is Koen and i've been playing around with the idea of making halo armour for quite a while.

Recently i've decided to indeed take the step to do so and have gotten myself the needed files and pepakura to view, edit and print those files.

I will post process as it happens, for which i'll reserve a few posts. I've managed to answer my own first question with some dickign about in pepa. But i'm sure more will follow in time.

Kind regards
Koen

This post has been reserved for any possible pictures i may or may not make during the building process.

Try editing your posts, rather than entering a second so soon after the first. Double-posting is generally only acceptable if you have a major update over 24 hours after the last post, and the content is worthy of its own post over submitting an edit.

As for your question: Pepakura has a 'Mirror' function - in Pepakura Designer 3 you'll find it under the 'Others' drop-down menu. In Pepakura Designer 2 you'll find it under the '2D Pattern Window' drop-down menu.

Try editing your posts, rather than entering a second so soon after the first. Double-posting is generally only acceptable if you have a major update over 24 hours after the last post, and the content is worthy of its own post over submitting an edit.

As for your question: Pepakura has a 'Mirror' function - in Pepakura Designer 3 you'll find it under the 'Others' drop-down menu. In Pepakura Designer 2 you'll find it under the '2D Pattern Window' drop-down menu.

I was intending for the second post to be for the pictures, perhaps i should have specified that. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back