New StormTrooper revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonkiller77

I got this from over at Ign. But it seems to be leaked ahead of the Star Wars celebration in a couple days. Im looking forward to building it one day hopefully before the movie comes out.

Stormtrooper.jpg

Who cares about just the stormtrooper...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Every piece is significantly different on the new Storm Trooper. I was watching the Celebration online earlier. There were 2 new Storm Troopers just a few feet from the camera. Very different armor.

Not to seem rude but this trooper besides the side arm looks the same as the ones in the original moives.

not really. I don't have a stormie outfit myself but I do hang around a few stormie costumers. At a glance I can tell you the helmet, chest piece and forearms definitely have different lines, so I'm guessing they have made changes to all the pieces :) cant wait to see it in the movie, and I'm sooooo jelly of all my friends who are at celebration!

not really. I don't have a stormie outfit myself but I do hang around a few stormie costumers. At a glance I can tell you the helmet, chest piece and forearms definitely have different lines, so I'm guessing they have made changes to all the pieces :) cant wait to see it in the movie, and I'm sooooo jelly of all my friends who are at celebration!
Ok I can believe you on that. So this person you know in the 501st or some other empire costume group?

The details are so intricate that I think these won't be vac-formed. You're looking at either 3D prints or pepakura for the high-detailed versions.

The details are so intricate that I think these won't be vac-formed. You're looking at either 3D prints or pepakura for the high-detailed versions.

I would absolutely pepakura it I just need the files which probably don't exist yet for the armor because today is the first day we've actually seen a full outfit. I already have the helmet or a helmet pdo just haven't gotten to it yet. I was making sure it was right before I started making it.

Thanks for opening up about that could you share some pictures of the costumes you wear. To bad the newbie form doesn't have a off topic fourm as that would be the perfect place to put this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back